Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Decrease in number of customers after updating to version 1.5.1

kooky: I actually have a iPhone4 on iOS 5.1 (not the lasest one though which is 5.1.1 or smtg). I j/b my iPhone so I tried using safe mode, j/b mode, closing all apps, restart, delete n reinstall bakery....nothing works. and I realize iPod app crashes when smtg loads in bakery. eg loads neighbor list and crash. play song again (via earphones button thing) and when it loads smtg else then crashes again. but if in not loading anything (just staring morosely at my bakery) then the song continues playing happily. am I the only one experiencing this? lol. my customers are coming in fine. whole crowd of them.

Banned
    Kooky I went to your. Alert since your my. Neighbor and I see the normal customers coming in...maybe it's only on your part? Since you did say you received same amount if coins

Really? I had an increase.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Really? I had an increase.
    Me too and I see they eat faster

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Me too and I see they eat faster
    I didn't mean eat faster, I meant in Bakery I had a sufficient amount of tables and chairs for every customer where they can sit and eat in a big group in the Bakery until the next "group" or individual person came into my Bakery. After this update I need to place more tables and chairs for my customers because my "FACE" is dropping down to about 95.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I didn't mean eat faster, I meant in Bakery I had a sufficient amount of tables and chairs for every customer where they can sit and eat in a big group in the Bakery until the next "group" or individual person came into my Bakery. After this update I need to place more tables and chairs for my customers because my "FACE" is dropping down to about 95.
    Yeah I I know what you meant but I see mine eat faster than before

Executive Chef
    Mine has only 4 too on my iPhone bakery. When I look at my iPhone bakery with my iPad bakery, all the normal amount of customers are coming in/out. That's probably why I still am receiving the right number of coins and selling through a good amount.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by xanetia_syen View Post
    kooky: I actually have a iPhone4 on iOS 5.1 (not the lasest one though which is 5.1.1 or smtg). I j/b my iPhone so I tried using safe mode, j/b mode, closing all apps, restart, delete n reinstall bakery....nothing works. and I realize iPod app crashes when smtg loads in bakery. eg loads neighbor list and crash. play song again (via earphones button thing) and when it loads smtg else then crashes again. but if in not loading anything (just staring morosely at my bakery) then the song continues playing happily. am I the only one experiencing this? lol. my customers are coming in fine. whole crowd of them.
    J/b- You have jailbroken phone? If so, when you jailbroken a device, it can cause problems with applications not running right.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Kooky I went to your. Alert since your my. Neighbor and I see the normal customers coming in...maybe it's only on your part? Since you did say you received same amount if coins
    Oh good thanks for letting me know.

I think it is just a cosmetic glitch because I did get my normal coins overnight
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Well I'm not have this bug. And i'm happy if I did, at least it'd be a cosmetic one

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast