Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Decrease in number of customers after updating to version 1.5.1

Executive Chef

Decrease in number of customers after updating to version 1.5.1

My customers have DRAMATICALLY decreased. This happened right after i updated. Look at this picture... I have 4 customers in my bakery!! How am I supposed to make any money?

(first decreased serving, then a coin bug, now no customers... Can I have some coins PLEASE?)

The Honorable Panda
    I checked and I am having the same issue. I did delete and redownload with no change. I have sent this over to the CMs.
    (I also moved this thread to the bakery bugs and feedback forum).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    That's pretty crazy.

I'm sticking to vday version until the end. Unless we're like rewarded a billion coins for playing on the regular version, I'm gonna be glued to vday until it literally won't operate no more hehe!

is anyone having iPod crashing when you open Bakery 1.5.1? my iPod music keeps crashing when i open Bakery after the update. i haven't updated Restaurant and i can open it fine without iPod crashes. so annoying. i start my song again (different song cuz of the crash) and after a few secs iPod crashes again!! can't even revert back to the older version. urgh...

I'm having the same issue since this latest update on my iPad2. There are only 2 customers in my bakery at the moment, one coming and one leaving! I hope this gets fixed soon!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by xanetia_syen View Post
    is anyone having iPod crashing when you open Bakery 1.5.1? my iPod music keeps crashing when i open Bakery after the update. i haven't updated Restaurant and i can open it fine without iPod crashes. so annoying. i start my song again (different song cuz of the crash) and after a few secs iPod crashes again!! can't even revert back to the older version. urgh...
    which Ipod do you have? If an older one, make sure you restart to close out any other applications to free up some memory.

The Honorable Panda
    I still only have 4 customers, but when I got up this morning I had made the same amount of coins as I normally do overnight.
    I had taken a screenshot of my totals before I sent to bed and my coins did add in.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I still only have 4 customers, but when I got up this morning I had made the same amount of coins as I normally do overnight.
    I had taken a screenshot of my totals before I sent to bed and my coins did add in.
    I earned an "almost normal" amount of coins overnight. I got earned 40,572 coins in 5.75 hours. If I did my math correctly, that would be approx. 42,500 plates in 24 hours. A little lower than 45,000 plates per hour... But my observations or my math may be off. I really hope they don't drop the customer rate even lower than 45,000 plates per day.

But at least it's not the 4 customers that it appears to be.

Hey, I think this is ACTUALLY a "COSMETIC" error... I know some people who will be happy they can use that word again... And this time they will be right!

Executive Chef
    I updated to the newest version yesterday but didn't notice a customer drop. I just checked my bakery and I'm having a constant flow of customers coming in so I guess this is an issue only effecting certain people.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast