Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do neighbors gift chickens and apple trees?

Executive Chef
    not that I could make a decent 3-D design to save my life. but I've seen others use them.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by viviansmo View Post
    not that I could make a decent 3-D design to save my life. but I've seen others use them.
    Me neither. Tried it once. Fail.

Grand Emperor
    I got a red roof shingle the other day. Its for the schoolhouse that I already built a long time ago. I think that's a worse gift than a chicken or apple tree. It was from someone who has been my neighbor for over a year but seldom plays now.

I declined the shingle but didn't get a replacement gift. This was when I first started noticing that I get 20 gifts and no more regardless of if I decline or accept. So it was a lost gift.

Executive Chef
    If it really bothers you, and they choose to ignore your request than you can delete them. There are posts on the forum asking for neighbors who only send material parts, and you can create one for farm if there isn't one already.

Oh gosh...I just started playing and am still getting the hang of it. What do people prefer to receive as gifts?

Also, please ADD ME: TurtlePie

I need neighbors! Thanks!!

Fashion Designer
    I added a neighbor a few months ago that is around level 50 but asked me to send trees. Couldn't imagine why but I did send them, for a while. Now I send parts since they build sheds too.

I have a long time nbr that for some reason decided she wants random parts of all kinds. She doesn't build sheds she just wants parts. I haven't asked but I'm guessing she's stockpiling for the next buildable item so she doesn't have to wait for the parts she needs.

Everyone is a bit different. Best bet is to find people who play the same way you do so you both get what you want.

I'm not adding, don't send invite.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtlePie View Post
    Oh gosh...I just started playing and am still getting the hang of it. What do people prefer to receive as gifts?

Also, please ADD ME: TurtlePie

I need neighbors! Thanks!!
    People want dog bowls because they sell for 400 coins, or tool shed parts. People build them to get 1100 xp.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Me neither. Tried it once. Fail.
    It once took me a whole afternoon to build a tiny three tier hill. I was screaming with frustration because I couldn't see the {} things under my fat fingers as I was moving them.
    But I was very proud of it when it was finished and it did hurt to dissemble it when I started power planting (not that I'm planting much at the mo - my gmae is so slow at times, i just don'T have the patience)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-02-12 at 05:21 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Fashion Designer
    I hate it when people water in straight lines! I demand crazy watering!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseMeyer View Post
    I hate it when people water in straight lines! I demand crazy watering!!!!!!
    Me, too! Only crazy watering or hearts. I wish I could tell who was watering in straight lines so that I could go to their farms and water in straight lines just to show them a thing or two.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast