Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Why do neighbors gift chickens and apple trees?

I am not sure if this is the right thread, but since it is about gifts i decided to post here. I noticed that declined a few gifts, but my nbrs are saying that my gifts are maxed out. So basically now i think you can only get the first 20 gifts people gift you. Has any one noticed that they are not getting replacement gifts too?

Banned
    Why do I have about ten apple trees and chickens a day? My gosh. And these are from higher level players! I deleted a bunch of non watering neighbors, so I don't get a full 20 gifts a day, after I decline these. But with my being 800,000 away from my villa every bit counts. I don't understand this at all.

Just my gripe for the day.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zzzzzoii View Post
    I am not sure if this is the right thread, but since it is about gifts i decided to post here. I noticed that declined a few gifts, but my nbrs are saying that my gifts are maxed out. So basically now i think you can only get the first 20 gifts people gift you. Has any one noticed that they are not getting replacement gifts too?
    Yes, and I have posted that here a few times already. When I decline gifts not all the time I get replacements and ending that day a few gifts short. It was happening for a while, then it was fixed and then again. What I try to do is log out of the game completely and get back in. It seems to work on some days, but on others I end up short again.

Rhino Keeper
    I seem to be that annoying gifting neighbor. I have seen the light now and will give better gifts.
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 06-20-13 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Removed starred word

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516