Thread: Food Replicator Problem

Nightclub Owner

Food Replicator Problem

I have a feeling this is something that is unique to my game...again.
    I play on an ipad 2 ios 5.1
    The game is version 1.5. I have already deleted and reinstalled, force closed and restarted etc.

So the problem:

I open the recipe tab for the food replicator machine and initially 3 recipes flash and then the star pizza disappears leaving this :

I think i was able to cook the recipe only once since the appliance came out.

Fashion Designer
    It looks like you have the tab to the very right selected. Try selecting the All tab. Just a guess?

Nightclub Owner
    Aha. Looks like that might be it indeed. But i never select thse tabs so it looks like it auto selects it for me. -.-

Grand Emperor
    That happens all the time to me. Usually I'll open an appliance and get no recipes and have to tap All. I think its using the tab of the last appliance you recently used.

I think you just need to tap 'all' this happened to me once on a different appliance and that fixed it

bobbyrae, was it just the tab thing? or are you still not able to see the recipie?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    bobbyrae, was it just the tab thing? or are you still not able to see the recipie?
    I put on the ten hour recipe. I'm seeing it now after i clicked "all". So it looks like what's happening is it is auto selecting that last tab button in the recipe book whenever i open the recipes. And it's interesting that all the recipes flash on and then it switches to the two without me doing anything at all.

Nmishii, i guess you're right, but the thing is that i never mess with those tabs and i've been cooking on the food replicator since last thursday, except for the weekend when i made apple pies.

Executive Chef
    This happens to me all the time too. If I don't tap the All, my recipes will be out of order or not there at all but from once I tap All it's fine again.

Fashion Designer
    It does it based on what tab was selected on the last appliance you used, even if it was a completely different appliance such as the grill. I wish it remembered what tab you had selected for that type of appliance rather than just the last appliance used.