Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WEATHER Thread

Grand Emperor
    7 degrees I'm wearing shorts

Executive Chef
    Pretty good today too, but im not ready to wear shorts yet... pinkster

Executive Chef
    Well..... I've never been so grateful to live in California. Compared to what we usually have, it was cold today. 60F. 15C. It must be cooooold in Canada and UK and other places.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    GG, that's terrible - 400%??? You should move here. We have lots of rain. Oh, except we lose about 3,000,000,000 litres (3,000,000,000,000 ml?) of water every day because of leaky pipes. Often burst from cold.
    I would, but can you get them to crank up the heat a bit? lol I'm a warm weather type person - lived in Phoenix, AZ most of my life. I was walking around in 115F (46C) in jeans, no problem at all.

And I'm not joking about the 400%. They've even added a "customer charge" to it as well. So on top of it, there's a $24.95 (USD) charge every month. I've never heard of any water company anywhere doing that.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Grand Emperor
    Here they SERIOUSLY raise the price of natural gas (it runs the furnace) in the months of January and February, the 2 coldest months. Sometimes it costs double.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Here they SERIOUSLY raise the price of natural gas (it runs the furnace) in the months of January and February, the 2 coldest months. Sometimes it costs double.
    Strange, as we NEVER get a higher royalty check from our gas well.

It's been 80 and muggy here, but I'm not complaining. The corn SHOULD be up in a week if it keeps up.

Executive Chef
    It was HOT today 89 and now I am watching thunderstorms and enjoying the cool breeze.(89 was a record high today)

Executive Chef
    Record high?! Where I live record is probably 105. Today was nice and cool though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks229 View Post
    Record high?! Where I live record is probably 105. Today was nice and cool though.
    I live in southeast Michigan about 45 minutes north of Detroit near the shoreline so 89 in early may is hot and it was quite humid too. Where are you at?

Fashion Designer
    I'm somewhere in Asia but wishes to be in New York
    Honestly I would rather live in somewhere that is cold.. The hot weather here is constantly getting my mood down. Sighhhh. I wish Im used to the cold temperature..

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast