Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WEATHER Thread

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    Lmao pinkster! This is an interesting discussion. Someone not only complaining because it sucks but also they have no idea where to begin to handle it...maybe those of us with four seasons should be grateful at least we know about winter coats. But seriously down is the way to go if you aren't working outside, if you are working outside you would want insulated duck which is not what you are imagining right now.
    I should mention it doesn't stop with winter coats. I have never driven in the snow. I have been a passenger in a car driving in the snow, but never behind the wheel. In a couple of months I'll complain about driving in the snow.

And I do own a down ski jacket. I can't remember the last time I wore it. I'm not sure where it is. I don't want to bring it to Boston.

Executive Chef
    Duck is what carhart is made of.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I should mention it doesn't stop with winter coats. I have never driven in the snow. I have been a passenger in a car driving in the snow, but never behind the wheel. In a couple of months I'll complain about driving in the snow.

And I do own a down ski jacket. I can't remember the last time I wore it. I'm not sure where it is. I don't want to bring it to Boston.
    Oh good gosh you're going to get yourself ****ed on Rt 128 if you've never driven in the snow. Have you at least driven on ice? *makes note to stay away from that area of Ma for the next 9 months*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Oh good gosh you're going to get yourself ****ed on Rt 128 if you've never driven in the snow. Have you at least driven on ice? *makes note to stay away from that area of Ma for the next 9 months*
    Driving on ice is the worst

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Nope. Not on ice or snow. Now I'm hotel hopping because I get tired of being in the same hotel. Once the weather gets bad I plan on staying close to work. Then its the I-93 to and from Logan, and street driving the rest of the time. But yeah, stay away from me when I'm on the road.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Nope. Not on ice or snow. Now I'm hotel hopping because I get tired of being in the same hotel. Once the weather gets bad I plan on staying close to work. Then its the I-93 to and from Logan, and street driving the rest of the time. But yeah, stay away from me when I'm on the road.
    I have driven in that area when the weather is nice....they drive NUTS there. Just be careful and check in with us. We will pray for you.

Today was humid. It wasn't even hot, just humid.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    Today was humid. It wasn't even hot, just humid.
    Really humid in October wow

The Honorable Panda
    Very Humid in Texas today too. We had a little cold front and got down to 65 a few days ago, now back up in the 80's.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Because they're discussing coats. Coats for wearing in the weather.

Ps here's a question mark for you, you seem to have misplaced yours. ⇨?
    Lol pinkster stop messing with him now