Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: The COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WEATHER Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I've been having power outages too due to the heat. When i get in the shower now i bring a lit candle or leave the door open because on Monday the power went out while i was showering. It's very creepy when that happens.
    Wow that must suck that hasnt happened to me *yet*. I take quick showers be I'll be prepared to run out if I have to! I'm very scared of dark small places and fire would only make it worse for me

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I've been having power outages too due to the heat. When i get in the shower now i bring a lit candle or leave the door open because on Monday the power went out while i was showering. It's very creepy when that happens.
    I have a well so if I lose power in the shower I also lose water:-( which happened to me once when I was all soapy.... I drove to my grandpa's house in my bathrobe (which is like ten minutes away) it sucked!

New Resident
    I'm afraid of the dark too. But it would help me it there was a candle or something.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    I have a well so if I lose power in the shower I also lose water:-( which happened to me once when I was all soapy.... I drove to my grandpa's house in my bathrobe (which is like ten minutes away) it sucked!
    When the power goes out i don't lose water thank god, but It's really hard to find my soaps and loofahs etc. And It's just super creepy.

Executive Chef
    Does Thad power go out when it's super hot because everyone's got their air con on? We never get that problem here! Even when it does get hot , not many people have air con available!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    Does Thad power go out when it's super hot because everyone's got their air con on? We never get that problem here! Even when it does get hot , not many people have air con available!
    I'm in Alberta Canada. Not many people have air conditioning here. They said the rolling blackouts were due to a bunch of the power generator stations breaking down or something. It's not a usual occurrence to have rolling blackouts here. When the power first went out the first thing i did was to make sure i had paid the bill ha ha.

Banned
    I'm in Taiwan,summer weather is hot as cauldron!To make that worser,typhoon sometime drop by here!37C here,couch potato even sweats here!

There is a thunder storm here

Executive Chef
    Yesterday was 45 C! Too hot.

Rhino Keeper
    14 C here.