Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WEATHER Thread

Rhino Keeper
    It has stayed in th low 90s this past week. Im glad cuz it was rain and high winds before that. Enjoying this weather now before the real blistering sumer comes!!

Executive Chef
    It is mid fifties and drizzling between downpours all day here in Michigan.

Executive Chef
    Weird weather in Canada today

Executive Chef
    I mean yesterday it was actually pretty nice today though

Executive Chef
    Well this wasn't today but there was that one day that the weatherman supposedly said it was supposed to rain. Yeah it was 90 degrees. I wish it snowed here. It's always usually in the mid 80's

Rhino Keeper
    All week it will be good 70 or 80 F it is f is fine

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by copycats View Post
    i love places with tropical weather
    How about it being 100+ the whole year? That's what it's like here in the Philippines. (Okay I'm exaggerating) How about having a storm while it's 80+?

Senior Moderator
    Sorry Rachael - today was a gorgeous day here. But, for the last month or so, the weather has been so erratic it's not even funny. Turn on the air conditioner because it's close to 90, next day turn on the heat because it's 50.

I will complain about drought too. The morons that run the water company here say that drought is the reason they increased their rates. I'm sorry, but no amount of drought (that isn't even happening anyway) can justify a 400% increase on a water bill. The city is suing the company, but it's taking forever. I so want to move!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Fashion Designer
    We just have the nearly 20 year severe drought where I'm at without the torrential downpours. Last year it was so dry that 30+ year old trees nearly died and probably would have if we hadn't broken the watering rules by watering them more than we were technically allowed to by city law. Let me tell you that going outside in 110 F/43 C weather every 15-20 minutes to move the water hose from tree to tree all day long every other day in the summer time because it will run out in the street otherwise is not fun either. The ground is so dry and hard it can barely soak in the water, so it just runs across the ground even with the hose set to barely trickle. Our grass hasn't been watered in well over a decade. Its half weeds now anyway. The pecan nuts on local pecan trees are HALF their normal size this year. The local lake, which is also the town's water supply, has lost something like 40 ft/12 m of depth in 15-20 years. Large portions of the lake are now so shallow that you can see trees out in the middle of the lake sticking above the water. One spot is so shallow that not even canoes are safe. Other small towns in this region have completely run out of local water and have to have it pipelined in from other areas. They have much higher water restrictions than we do. And people say God blessed Texas. Uh huh.

Feel better?

Executive Chef
    I don't know the temperature here right now. But I go out during the day I get covered in sweat, my shirt gets sweat stains all on it. You would think at night with no sun it would be better but no. I come back all drenched in sweat. I like hot weather but can't wait for the very hot weather to stop. April and part of May are the hottest months but I dont remember it ever being this hot before.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast