Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WEATHER Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    There is a Burlington Coat Factory in Billerica, which is about 8-10 miles from Woburn. It is really easy to get to from the Burlington Mall, which I'm sure you've driven by or seen half a dozen times by now. It is on Rt 3a (Boston Rd) and you can get it from Rt 128 or from Burlington Mall Rd. I used to go to that one all the time when I worked in that area.

The closest D I C K' S in your area is either Natick (really really bad traffic in that area and a huge hassle IMO), Saugus, or the one I go to in Nashua right next to the Pheasant Lane Mall. In fact Natick probably wouldn't be worth the hassle, but the one near Pheasant Lane is really easy to get to. You just take Rt 3 to the Tyngsboro Exit (last exit in MA) and it drops you right at the Mall and it is right there.
    What does this have to do with complain about the weather

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    What does this have to do with complain about the weather
    Because they're discussing coats. Coats for wearing in the weather.

Ps here's a question mark for you, you seem to have misplaced yours. ⇨?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post

Well you seem to have lost a question mark because i have two ??

Topic to thread it is cold in Manitoba lately

Executive Chef

Lmao pinkster! This is an interesting discussion. Someone not only complaining because it sucks but also they have no idea where to begin to handle it...maybe those of us with four seasons should be grateful at least we know about winter coats. But seriously down is the way to go if you aren't working outside, if you are working outside you would want insulated duck which is not what you are imagining right now.

Executive Chef
    Yes an interesting discussion

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    Lmao pinkster! This is an interesting discussion. Someone not only complaining because it sucks but also they have no idea where to begin to handle it...maybe those of us with four seasons should be grateful at least we know about winter coats. But seriously down is the way to go if you aren't working outside, if you are working outside you would want insulated duck which is not what you are imagining right now.
    LOL!! I'm imagining nmishii walking from her car to her hotel with a stuffed duck wrapped around her neck. LOL!!

Executive Chef
    LOL!! I'm imagining nmishii walking from her car to her hotel with a stuffed duck wrapped around her neck. LOL!!
    Yeah we'll Canada definitely has 4 seasons

Grand Emperor
    There is a Burlington Coat Factory in Billerica, which is about 8-10 miles from Woburn. It is really easy to get to from the Burlington Mall, which I'm sure you've driven by or seen half a dozen times by now. It is on Rt 3a (Boston Rd) and you can get it from Rt 128 or from Burlington Mall Rd. I used to go to that one all the time when I worked in that area.

The closest D I C K' S in your area is either Natick (really really bad traffic in that area and a huge hassle IMO), Saugus, or the one I go to in Nashua right next to the Pheasant Lane Mall. In fact Natick probably wouldn't be worth the hassle, but the one near Pheasant Lane is really easy to get to. You just take Rt 3 to the Tyngsboro Exit (last exit in MA) and it drops you right at the Mall and it is right there.
    Continuing with my original complaint about the weather in MA and what I need to do to get a coat to survive it:

I'm currently in a hotel next to the Burlington Mall on Burlington Mall Road, and have been to the Legal Seafoods in the mall several times this year and also over the years when on shorter business trips. I thought it was strange that there wasn't a Burlington Coat Factory in Burlington, but just googled it and found out it was founded in Burlington, NJ. I haven't been to Billerica, and almost booked a hotel there once, but decided it wasn't close enough to work. I've been to Nashua once when I was staying in Tewksbury, and might check out the Pheasant Lane mall one weekend and see what's its like to be able to buy everything without having to pay sales tax.

Grand Emperor
    Coats with down are the best. Beware of imposter coats that look exactly like the down coats but are actually polyester filled. Read the labels.
    Quote Originally Posted by lylahmae View Post
    Okay, real down it is. And I never heard of insulated duck!

Grand Emperor
    I googled "insulated duck" and got this: