Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Not receiving my 20 gifts per day

Grand Emperor
    Its happening to several of us. At first I was pretty sure I wasn't getting a replacement gift but wasn't certain. I monitored it for a few days, and based on the time I would have been maxed and then declined a gift, it seemed unlikely that all my neighbors who were going to send a gift had already tried. I used to decline gifts in the morning and would always get replacement gifts, but then all of a sudden that stopped and I only received 20 whether I accepted or declined. And it happened at the same time on all 3 games I play.

I am certain it is a bug.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyRuss View Post
    what i mean is are you SURE a nbr tried after the decline and just isn't saying you are maxed cause that is what they saw
    when you had 20 gifts in your queue?
    No... I had several maxed gift messages through out the day....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Its happening to several of us. At first I was pretty sure I wasn't getting a replacement gift but wasn't certain. I monitored it for a few days, and based on the time I would have been maxed and then declined a gift, it seemed unlikely that all my neighbors who were going to send a gift had already tried. I used to decline gifts in the morning and would always get replacement gifts, but then all of a sudden that stopped and I only received 20 whether I accepted or declined. And it happened at the same time on all 3 games I play.

I am certain it is a bug.
    Yes most likely a bug.... Still waiting to hear back from teamlava... Will keep you all posted when an if I hear anything! Today I just accepted all 20...

Executive Chef
    I also noticed that material requests were acting funny, more like farm story. I dont have that many neighbors and I'm stuck on parts. These are good neighbors that always send back too, it is worse in RS. I finally gave up and went back to vdays versions on my phone too through iTunes on my computer this afternoon. I'm going to take a day off requesting and see if that fixes it. I've never had it do this before where nothing was getting through (or so it seems).

Fashion Designer
    Outside my iPad trying to keep the peeps who live inside happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by purplegem611 View Post
    I seem to be only getting 19 gifts daily, and neighbors say I am maxed when trying to send a gift! I have been watching for a few days to make sure I haven't accepted any by accident. Anyone else having this problem?
    I never get 20 and gift as many as 80. I wondered if it wasn't a bug with me too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyMtnGirl View Post
    I never get 20 and gift as many as 80. I wondered if it wasn't a bug with me too.
    well smokey I gift you successfully every day. I think i only ever once got a MAX on you

Rhino Keeper
    Heard back from teamlava... They are aware of the issues and are working to resolve it, look for an update in the near future that will fix it!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by purplegem611 View Post
    Heard back from teamlava... They are aware of the issues and are working to resolve it, look for an update in the near future that will fix it!
    Thank you. Did they say "near future" or are those your words?

My response from TL was that engineering will investigate. Maybe I'll get a response like yours tomorrow.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Thank you. Did they say "near future" or are those your words?

My response from TL was that engineering will investigate. Maybe I'll get a response like yours tomorrow.
    Sorry maybe it was wishful thinking on my part! They said "please look for future updates of this app to correct the problem"

Rhino Keeper
    I just got an update in my apps for bakery story1.5.1!! Yay! So we shall see what happens tomorrow!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast