Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Not receiving my 20 gifts per day

Grand Emperor
    I was getting replacement parts again until Sunday. Now I don't anymore.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I will let the CMs know this has started again.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will let the CMs know this has started again.
    I have had this problem the whole time... I haven't been able to receive replacements gifts at all! Boo Hooo!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    are you sure your neighbors are sending you gifts after you decline some or all of your 20?

Nightclub Owner
    Nmishii has been full everytime i try to send her a gift. No matter what time of day. In both farm and restaurant.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    are you sure your neighbors are sending you gifts after you decline some or all of your 20?
    Yes positive that my neighbors are sending after I decline gifts. And I have only declined one per day.

Farm Supplier
    I am not getting my 20 gifts even after declining a gift and I am also seeing a delay in requests from neighbors. I check my bakery several times a day and won't accept gifts until very late to try to get parts I really want. As a result I am getting less than 18 gifts a day....15 is what I average since this started. Is there something I can do to help fix this problem? Also, has anyone seen or heard about the delay in requests? I would like to make sure I accept whatever my neighbors ask for as quickly as I can but when it's more than 22 hours from the request, I feel like I'm not being such a great neighbor.
    I would like to point out that this is happening with several neighbors. Before anyone thinks that it's one person requesting on a daily basis and hitting their max...I have more than 10 neighbors that this is happening to. Thanks in advance for any assistance and I hope everyone has a great Friday.

Rhino Keeper
    Today I finally received all 20 gifts, even after I declined 2!! Was crossing fingers and toes!!! Yay!! Hopefully I didn't speak to soon!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purplegem611 View Post
    Today I finally received all 20 gifts, even after I declined 2!! Was crossing fingers and toes!!! Yay!! Hopefully I didn't speak to soon!
    Looks like I spoke to soon!! No replacements today!! Ugh!!

Host(ess)
    I play Pet Shop Story; but since the link to this thread said the rules regarding gifts are the same for all games, I hope I'll find an answer here. I receive requests for items needed in order to fulfill a task. However, I have NO idea how to request the items I need other than to tell ppl on their wall. But my understanding is that, when permits for building are needed, they must be requested first (as in a specific means of making said request?). Does anyone here know what I need to do in order to request permits? Feel free to respond via email on this site.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast