Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Not receiving my 20 gifts per day

Host(ess)
    How exactly does one "request" items, such as for building and more specifically permits? I've posted my question on the Forum, to no avail, so wrote TL, only to be told to try the Forum. I've put requests on my wall; but since ppl add remarks there daily, they likely won't even see what I asked. I've tried asking for needed items on my wall with the same problem much of the time.

When I go to my News section in the menu I find lots of requests for items, including permits. The requests give me the option of clicking one of two buttons... one that says I agree for them to receive the item, the other to refuse their request. There HAS to be a place where they go to put in this type of request; but I have NO idea where that might be. I've gone over Pet Shop Story's site, including FAQS, to no avail. This should be an easy question for TL to answer, or at least include it in the FAQS; but I can't seem to get an answer at all. I asked one lady early on how to get permits (esp since they are not in the market or the place where you choose a gift for someone you're visiting), to which her reply was, "You have to put in a request." I didn't receive a reply as to how to do so. Can someone PLEASE tell me how to put in the kind of request that goes to the News section of my neighbors' Menu area (to the left of Social, where you go through your neighbors' names and visit and/or gift them, for those who don't know what I mean by "News"). I've let TL know that their refusal to help is making my time on the game less enjoyable and, quite frankly, is stressful. These games are supposed to be fun (and they are IF you know how to use them correctly). They should be relaxing as well. I really like this game (that I got hooked on b/c I put the app on my iPhone for my 7 y.o. granddaughter for her to play when she was at my house; and I found myself having to watch for her baby pets to be born & get them out of the nursery so they wouldn't die... the things we do for our grandkids, huh?). I'd like to continue to play; but I really do need to know HOW to put in a REQUEST, such as those that appear in my News folder. HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    If my friends sent me 20 gifts and I reject 5 gift (because I need food, not parts), will I be able to get 5 more?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by takomapet View Post
    How exactly does one "request" items, such as for building and more specifically permits? I've posted my question on the Forum, to no avail, so wrote TL, only to be told to try the Forum. I've put requests on my wall; but since ppl add remarks there daily, they likely won't even see what I asked. I've tried asking for needed items on my wall with the same problem much of the time.

When I go to my News section in the menu I find lots of requests for items, including permits. The requests give me the option of clicking one of two buttons... one that says I agree for them to receive the item, the other to refuse their request. There HAS to be a place where they go to put in this type of request; but I have NO idea where that might be. I've gone over Pet Shop Story's site, including FAQS, to no avail. This should be an easy question for TL to answer, or at least include it in the FAQS; but I can't seem to get an answer at all. I asked one lady early on how to get permits (esp since they are not in the market or the place where you choose a gift for someone you're visiting), to which her reply was, "You have to put in a request." I didn't receive a reply as to how to do so. Can someone PLEASE tell me how to put in the kind of request that goes to the News section of my neighbors' Menu area (to the left of Social, where you go through your neighbors' names and visit and/or gift them, for those who don't know what I mean by "News"). I've let TL know that their refusal to help is making my time on the game less enjoyable and, quite frankly, is stressful. These games are supposed to be fun (and they are IF you know how to use them correctly). They should be relaxing as well. I really like this game (that I got hooked on b/c I put the app on my iPhone for my 7 y.o. granddaughter for her to play when she was at my house; and I found myself having to watch for her baby pets to be born & get them out of the nursery so they wouldn't die... the things we do for our grandkids, huh?). I'd like to continue to play; but I really do need to know HOW to put in a REQUEST, such as those that appear in my News folder. HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!!
    Buy a constructable, tap to open, and tap the button to ask friends for parts. This is for RS/BS, but should apply to you. I don't play Pet Shop so I don't know if its different
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...pliance-How-To
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...pliance-How-To

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by habibass View Post
    If my friends sent me 20 gifts and I reject 5 gift (because I need food, not parts), will I be able to get 5 more?
    If 5 more friends send you gifts you should be able to. But as people have said in this thread, sometimes you stop at 20. That is a bug that TL needs to fix.

And I got hit with this bug last night. I only got 18 gifts due to my rejecting 2 of them.

When is this going to be fixed? I can already deal with accepting mat'l reqs "before" sending gifts but this is a bit over the top because it's already taking forever to build the bread ovens and apple ovens simultaneously and now I cannot get all the parts I need per day.

Not to mention I do believe there's a bug with the brick/mortar mat'l reqs because I'm only getting a few back (and my nbers are usually 100% with those).

Nightclub Owner
    I've stopped counting now...-.-

Quote Originally Posted by flytothestars View Post
    And I got hit with this bug last night. I only got 18 gifts due to my rejecting 2 of them.

When is this going to be fixed? I can already deal with accepting mat'l reqs "before" sending gifts but this is a bit over the top because it's already taking forever to build the bread ovens and apple ovens simultaneously and now I cannot get all the parts I need per day.

Not to mention I do believe there's a bug with the brick/mortar mat'l reqs because I'm only getting a few back (and my nbers are usually 100% with those).
    BTW, I totally meant sending gifts "before" accepting reqs. Not the other way around. lol But that's not even the point. Fix these gifting bugs! I don't even care if that means halting updates for a week!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flytothestars View Post
    BTW, I totally meant sending gifts "before" accepting reqs. Not the other way around. lol But that's not even the point. Fix these gifting bugs! I don't even care if that means halting updates for a week!
    Don't halt updates anyway I think gifting is working now

Fashion Designer

Gift Clock

Does anybody know if the gift/material request clock is still starting at 12 a.m. PST? I couldn't gift at all today even though I was gifting later than I did yesterday...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Does anybody know if the gift/material request clock is still starting at 12 a.m. PST? I couldn't gift at all today even though I was gifting later than I did yesterday...
    Yes, its still 12 am PDT.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast