Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Not receiving my 20 gifts per day

Rhino Keeper

Not receiving my 20 gifts per day

I seem to be only getting 19 gifts daily, and neighbors say I am maxed when trying to send a gift! I have been watching for a few days to make sure I haven't accepted any by accident. Anyone else having this problem?

The Honorable Panda
    I have been getting all of mine. Try deleting and redownloading the game. If still issues tomorrow, email support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have been getting all of mine. Try deleting and redownloading the game. If still issues tomorrow, email support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game.
    Thank you! Will try that! Only 16 today! Neighbors saying I am maxed

Grand Emperor
    Are you declining gifts? I noticed in the last few days I'll get 20 gifts but if I decline gifts I don't get replacements for the declined parts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Are you declining gifts? I noticed in the last few days I'll get 20 gifts but if I decline gifts I don't get replacements for the declined parts.
    I wonder if that's a new bug? I've noticed I've been getting a maxed out message when I try to gift you and that's unusual since I've always been able to gift you before.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    I wonder if that's a new bug? I've noticed I've been getting a maxed out message when I try to gift you and that's unusual since I've always been able to gift you before.
    Sorry, I mean in RS, not Bakery.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Yes I actually have declined a couple but hadn't reached my 20. I did uninstall and reinstall and see what happens tomorrow!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    I wasn't sure if it was a bug or all my neighbors tried to gift me before I declined the gifts (highly unlikely based on history), but its been several days and it happens on RS and BS and Farm. Often I declined some gifts so that other neighbors could send gifts, but I had to stop doing that because they weren't getting replaced. Not fun, since I'm still getting bunny ears, shamrocks and other special parts that most likely won't be needed anymore, and they count in the 20.

I've been wondering about this as well. I checked my gifts this morning at about 8 or 9, I had 18 and declined 2 maybe 3 gifts, I haven't received any since then and I just got a message from a neighbor that they tried to gift but couldn't. It's been 6 hours at least since I declined things and I doubt they tried that long ago but just posted it on my wall. I'm on android if that matters.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by smuckersmom View Post
    I've been wondering about this as well. I checked my gifts this morning at about 8 or 9, I had 18 and declined 2 maybe 3 gifts, I haven't received any since then and I just got a message from a neighbor that they tried to gift but couldn't. It's been 6 hours at least since I declined things and I doubt they tried that long ago but just posted it on my wall. I'm on android if that matters.
    This has been happening to me for at least the last 3 days! I have between 80-100 neighbors so no way all gifted at the same time! At first I thought I accepted by accident when I accepted some requests but that wasn't the case yesterday or today. I will still decline the " specialty parts" seeing I won't use them but this just stinks! I am on an iPad. So it's not just the device.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast