Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Confirmation

Rhino Keeper
    I agree! This would help all of us.

Host(ess)
    I commend the genius who thought of this, it's a great idea which stops us from making unintentional purchases and also It should be able to reverse accidental cake making

Farm Supplier
    Haha. I also totally agree!!! 1000000000 VOTES for this!!!! =)))

Fashion Designer
    Whether UNDO or CONFIRM, it doesn't matter to me. The nature of iPhones and tablets are that they slip easily and the touch screen makes it too easy to accidentally touch the screen on some unwanted item. It's happened to me innumerable times. When it happens I feel like TL has stolen them, I feel it is unethical, I feel that they're apologizing with a smirk all the way to the bank. Not a good feeling for a dedicated player.
    Btw, I heard (don't remember where) that if you purchase gems and accidentally used them, you can complain directly to the app store/iTunes and ask for a refund due to system mismanagement.
    TL has got to create a solution for this gem trap. Obviously it goes against their agenda ... Blow your gems, buy more. That's fine if you want to spend your gems, but people who report the accident immediately should have the gems refunded.
    UNDO or CONFIRM would put this whole subject to bed.

Rhino Keeper
    Does TL even look at these threads anymore? Do they care at all what we have to say? x_x

Fashion Designer
    Outside my iPad trying to keep the peeps who live inside happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by rooncake View Post
    Since TL wont make a confirm button, how about an undo button? Maybe it's a bit easier to implement.. undo would just reverse your last action. So if you spent coins on a chair by mistake, for example, the chair would get taken away and you'd get your coins back. If you spend gems on something, same thing.
    . lol. If they won't do a confirm they won't do this. Besides that it would take away from the gem traps.....

Quote Originally Posted by rooncake View Post
    Does TL even look at these threads anymore? Do they care at all what we have to say? x_x
    nope they don't care. They only respons to a topic when it's about a glitch or whatever.

Host(ess)
    Yes! Yes! Yes! On Fashion Story as well!! It's really ticking me off, and I've almost given up on FS especially.

Gem Confirmation

Dear team lava, will you please create a second pop-up screen asking "are you sure you want to spend # gems to finish this dish(es)?" because i tapped my oven 3 times to bake and before i could even see the pop up screen asking if i wanted to finish the 5 dishes i was baking for 25 gems, it automatically sucked me dry of them. I am very upset. Please create a second warning before automatically taking our gems because not many players will want to spend their gems on finishing food anyway and usually tap those buttons on accident. Now i have lost 25 gems on brownies. Of all dishes to lose gems on. I have been a big help in team lavas financial success, spending near $1,000 or more in the past few months alone on gems. Now i'm afraid i can't even buy gems without losing them by tapping some button that will cost me them without even seeing the pop up first! Please, please have a warning screen when spending our gems like the warning screen that comes up when selling inventory asking if we're sure we want to sell. Thanks.

They will never do it. gem traps get them alot of money, there used to be one. its stupid really as so many people myself included now refuse to buy gems as we get cheeted when if we were aloud to spend them on things we want there would be alot more people buying them. If you buy gems your best to just use them right away. I brought gems and received less because of a bug and TL wont refund them so theres nothing you can do

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast