Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Confirmation

I agree. I have the most ovens you can have, and sometimes i press 5 gems to complete! so i have to go real slow to spend 5 gems, the dish was a 5 minute item lol
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-01-17 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Removed starred word

Host(ess)
    i just made the same mistake
    spend 24 gems on some items that i dont need >.<
    i think they should add the confirm button cos i am sure people will pay and buy the gems if they are willing to spend money on those gems

Farm Supplier
    I think this is something we all have done this. I too was saving my hard earned gems but ....in a hurry spent them on coins and finishing food by mistake. I was so frustrated that day, I put my phone down and walked away. (Yep...lol a bit stressed that day and that added to it). I had to remind myself "its only a game...". But I agree they should put a "are u sure" button for us speed tappers

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, it is only a game, but gems cost real money, not just game money. I bought a stupid dumpster in CS for 24bucks the other day (not on purpose) and just wasted some gems in RS with the skip task thing. If it was just game money, who cares. But there is REAL money involved that some of us have to work for. But i agree, they will not do a confirm option, because they would rather scam us for our gems like that and then we have to buy more.

Executive Chef
    I did this a few nights ago in farm story, and I've been playing almost half a year now. Happens to all of us. Was checking out the featured tab and lagged my way in to grain barrels for 24 gems. Shoulda bought the pony while I had the chance

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs up Undo Button

Since TL wont make a confirm button, how about an undo button? Maybe it's a bit easier to implement.. undo would just reverse your last action. So if you spent coins on a chair by mistake, for example, the chair would get taken away and you'd get your coins back. If you spend gems on something, same thing.

I totally support this idea. I VOTE TO UNDO!

Thumbs up agree!

I completely agree! The other day I accidentally spent gems to complete a recipe that was close to done argh! An undo button is a great idea!

New Resident
    I have the same problem as aurora. I accidentally slipped and hit the button to spend gems to finish a recipe that had around 5 minutes left to cook. So frustrating!

New Resident
    I think this is great idea. The whole purpose of this game is to have fun. I've accidentally spent diamonds on two occasions and was devastated both times.

An undo option would allow users to spend the diamonds/coins in the manner they prefer. Perhaps it should only be available for the last purchase made within short period of time, say 1-2 minutes?

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast