Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Gem Confirmation

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by r41pi View Post
    I just lost 250 gems by total accident. I'm so mad! Sometimes I truly hate this game. My phone slipped in my hand while the game was running and in catching it. I lost 250 gems for 450,000 cash. Better one than that, while I was looking up on the game how much cash I had gotten for my literal slip for this post I hit the stupid a$$ button by accident agin and lost 20 more. I'm so sick of this. It's not the first time I've lost gems but never to this extent. Just want to let the people the run the game know they suck!
    Wow you are so unlucky. I feel pity for you losing 250 gems. That is a lot of gems. 200 gems added to that lost 250 gems can purchase the gem dispenser lol. What a waste. They really need to create a gem confirmation button.

Grand Emperor
    I just lost 250 gems by total accident. I'm so mad! Sometimes I truly hate this game. My phone slipped in my hand while the game was running and in catching it. I lost 250 gems for 450,000 cash. Better one than that, while I was looking up on the game how much cash I had gotten for my literal slip for this post I hit the stupid a$$ button by accident agin and lost 20 more. I'm so sick of this. It's not the first time I've lost gems but never to this extent. Just want to let the people the run the game know they suck!
    That really sucks. I lost 500 gems before so I totally understand how you feel. Try writing in to S8, they may be able to help you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    That really sucks. I lost 500 gems before so I totally understand how you feel. Try writing in to S8, they may be able to help you.
    I lost 50 gems before so I can understand the feeling too. r41pi lost the most gems so far. Really need to write to S8 for help.

Rhino Keeper
    250? OMG, I lost 49 on Fashion Story once and I was devastated. I stopped playing the game for a few months.

I agree that TL needs to do something about the Gem traps. I've accidentally purchased crates when I was a newbie. Gems matter a lot at those stages.
    TL/S8 Should definitely have a confirmation Button. An Undo button seems unfair in case of Crates, people might keep messing around till they get the good gifts.
    I also think Crates should have Previews of what gifts are available along with a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    i didn't even know trading 250 gems for coins was one of the options. ugh, my sympathies. i did the 100 gems to coins once in fashion & once here. fashion loss annoyed me, but as i never paid for gems there and didn't care too deeply about that game, i got over it quickly. the BS loss, in november pre-black friday no less, gutted me. fortunately, since i hadn't asked for a refund of gems before (and maybe because i'd spent money? i don't know what the prerequisites were) TL switched it back to gems, along with a stern note of how they'd never do it again so be careful.

anyway, confirm button would be great, but i really wish they'd remove altogether the higher gem to coin options. i can see that somebody somewhere might want to do a conversion, so leave the 10 gems to coins, but nobody in their right mind ever needs to convert 250 or even 100 gems to coins. and if they do, they can convert 10 gems 25 times. converting to coins is the absolute worst of the gem traps, to me.

not that i think S8 will do anything to remediate this problem. but i still wish they would!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadeely View Post
    250? OMG, I lost 49 on Fashion Story once and I was devastated. I stopped playing the game for a few months.

I agree that TL needs to do something about the Gem traps. I've accidentally purchased crates when I was a newbie. Gems matter a lot at those stages.
    TL/S8 Should definitely have a confirmation Button. An Undo button seems unfair in case of Crates, people might keep messing around till they get the good gifts.
    I also think Crates should have Previews of what gifts are available along with a confirmation button.
    Yep, me too think that crates should have previews of what gifts inside that crate before we purchase anything.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    i didn't even know trading 250 gems for coins was one of the options. ugh, my sympathies. i did the 100 gems to coins once in fashion & once here. fashion loss annoyed me, but as i never paid for gems there and didn't care too deeply about that game, i got over it quickly. the BS loss, in november pre-black friday no less, gutted me. fortunately, since i hadn't asked for a refund of gems before (and maybe because i'd spent money? i don't know what the prerequisites were) TL switched it back to gems, along with a stern note of how they'd never do it again so be careful.

anyway, confirm button would be great, but i really wish they'd remove altogether the higher gem to coin options. i can see that somebody somewhere might want to do a conversion, so leave the 10 gems to coins, but nobody in their right mind ever needs to convert 250 or even 100 gems to coins. and if they do, they can convert 10 gems 25 times. converting to coins is the absolute worst of the gem traps, to me.

not that i think S8 will do anything to remediate this problem. but i still wish they would!
    I face that problem before. Accidentally Convert 10 gems to 240,000 coins. Total of 5 times lol.

Farm Supplier
    I don't know if I can read through 18 pages on this topic, can anyone confirm if the moderators have ever responded or even acknowledged this issue? It's extremely annoying, I just lost 50 gems without even noticing...

Executive Chef
    mods only tell you to send an email to customer service.

as i said, i once did get a gem to coin conversion undone after i'd contacted customer service, so i'm not saying don't try, but i wouldn't get my hopes up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    mods only tell you to send an email to customer service.

as i said, i once did get a gem to coin conversion undone after i'd contacted customer service, so i'm not saying don't try, but i wouldn't get my hopes up.
    It is not so easy to get back the gems lost lol. But of course no harm trying to contact customer service.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰