Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Gem Confirmation

New Resident
    Definitely need a confirmation or undo option. Just lost 24 gems by clicking on something by mistake.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nightshine7 View Post
    Personally, I think TL loves the gem traps. I can't keep 10 or more gems without them being taken by the great pop up for purchasing something like 250,000 coins for 10 gems. I've put in several requests to get my gems back and TL's refused and gave me runaround. I NEVER use gems to get coins. Team Lava's fully capable of making a confirmation for that one yet refuses to do so. That tells me a lot. Find it hard with today's technology they're unable to do it.
    It is 240,000 coins for 10 gems. I have this experience for 3 times already. I think should have a gem button. Press gem button before buying any items. prompted us are you sure you want to use gems for this item? YES or NO. This is a simple button to prevent us from losing our hard earn gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I think it should be the other way around. I'd like to spend 250,000 coins for 10 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Players have been complaining about the need for a confirmation button in their games for years! I've been playing TL games for since 2010. They haven't added it yet and it is doubtful they ever will. Trust and believe, it is NOT difficult to add this feature as there are other developers who do this with their freemium games. They simply don't want to, which is why I refuse to purchase any premium in-game currency from them.
    Last edited by ST4CoolGames; 07-19-15 at 08:04 PM.

Farm Supplier
    my daughter lost 49 gems this morning on fashion story, she is so sad. she accidentally tapped on " buy slot for 49 gems" when she ordered clothes.. she has been saving up gems for a long time and plan to buy something nice for her store. I spent hours playing other games just to help my daughter to the gems and now all lost!
    Last edited by elsie0104; 07-20-15 at 12:11 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I had my 1st finger slips today and it really peeved me off! First was gem wallpaper next to coin wallpaper and viola, I now own one piece of wallpaper worth 2 gems. The other was checking on my baking time left and I clicked hastily and hit "finish now for 3 gems" or whatever it says. So 5 hard earned gems down the toilet. I agree, confirm button needed and in some cases an undo button.

Super frustrating!! Put 2 days clothes before the 49 gems slot

Quote Originally Posted by elsie0104 View Post
    my daughter lost 49 gems this morning on fashion story, she is so sad. she accidentally tapped on " buy slot for 49 gems" when she ordered clothes.. she has been saving up gems for a long time and plan to buy something nice for her store. I spent hours playing other games just to help my daughter to the gems and now all lost!

Farm Supplier

Again, Stop Stealing Gems. We Deserve Better.

How much worse is this shady pop-up trap scheme going to get, exactly? I wait for them to all cycle through when I enter the game, especially the first time in a day. Then, today, after being in-game for a while, and being on a neighbour's page, the gem trap for the crate comes up again. MULTIPLE TIMES IN ONE SESSION. WTF.

How exactly do we avoid accidentally clicking when the accept button for the pop-up is RIGHT OVER THE HOME/DESIGN BUTTON, and can pop-up at random? Is this seriously how you (whoever makes those decisions) plan to run these games from now on?

This is getting out of hand. I support your team profiting from the work they do, but not in such an underhanded way. I would happily pay to download the game (if it was possible, instead of buying gems, which cost more than much better console games) when you make sure it runs as promised, and take out the traps.

P.S. Mods- I have emailed support. No effing help, as usual. I have lost 48 hard-earned gems. I BAKE EVERYTHING TO MASTER CHEF/BAKER LEVEL.
    Last edited by Chrysothemis; 12-29-15 at 02:02 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rooncake View Post
    Since TL wont make a confirm button, how about an undo button? Maybe it's a bit easier to implement.. undo would just reverse your last action. So if you spent coins on a chair by mistake, for example, the chair would get taken away and you'd get your coins back. If you spend gems on something, same thing.
    This is a great idea, but I think TL would never do that. They were generally unable to reverse any in-game benefits, so they won't make it happen. The only way for them is to sell the chair (for example) and then refund us.

But if they can, I think they won't, too. Cause they won't make a confirm button then how can they'll make another not-to-lose-gem button?
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Farm Supplier
    I just lost 250 gems by total accident. I'm so mad! Sometimes I truly hate this game. My phone slipped in my hand while the game was running and in catching it. I lost 250 gems for 450,000 cash. Better one than that, while I was looking up on the game how much cash I had gotten for my literal slip for this post I hit the stupid a$$ button by accident agin and lost 20 more. I'm so sick of this. It's not the first time I've lost gems but never to this extent. Just want to let the people the run the game know they suck!