Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Confirmation

Rhino Keeper
    The answer, is no, they don't give a @@@@@ about what we say or think. If they did, they would fix the gold, Gem
    traps. Won't buy anymore gold, cause you never know how you'll use it!

Rhino Keeper

TL, you are loosing cash!

Won't buy gems (for Fashion Story, or gold for Dragon Story) because you will not create a confirm button. I wouldn't mind paying cash for gold, but there is no way I'll pay real money to spend it by accident! 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bdocc View Post
    Excellent idea, but that would be a bit too much of a benefit to us players because imagine you've spent 24 gems on a mystery box, an undo button would cancel that purchase and mean that receiving 1st prizes would be too easy. Still a good idea though...
    Yes, the undo button could allow replaying mystery box several times until you get what you want from it. But there definitely should be a confirmation button for buying those boxes, for you to make sure that you have chosen the right box!
    As for the undo method I had proposed, I've checked it out, and it does not fit for replaying mystery box opening. Because after you tapped to buy it, the game connects to the server, you have to wait a while, and you don't see your prize until it has been registered on the server. And the only chance to undo spending gems for a box is to disconnect before you see the prize. Adding slot or speeding up happens instantly, but it takes a while to transmit the information to the server, so there is a chance to undo this action if you disconnect quick enough. The faster the internet, the less this chance. So players with slow internet get an advantage! :-)

Conformation Button

I'm not sure why this isn't already a feature, but we need a conformation button when buying things. This is the second time this week I've accidentally bought a mystery crate because of the pop up. I work hard for my gems, I can't afford for them to be constantly wasted.
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Yes, absolutely agree, for resturant story as well.

I agree with a confirmation button when spending gems. I fell for the gems trap atleast 4 times now.

I have yet to see a company to actually implement something like this gems or gold or whatever the hard to get item is. Very few instances will they even replace it.
    Afterall that is how they make there money, cuz the companies think we will spend real money then. Not me. Free game is free game except for my internet.
    Not accepting neighbors at this time.

Executive Chef
    I don't have a problem with them charging real money for some things. I understand they need to make money. I understand the amount of time it takes to draw one small graphic. That they have to pay people to do all the programming involved. I just wish they would put some safe guards in place so people spend their gems on items they want, not items they bought because a pop up came up at the wrong time.

Farm Supplier
    I definitely agree since support doesn't do anything but tell you they can't do anything about it! a
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I don't have a problem with them charging real money for some things. I understand they need to make money. I understand the amount of time it takes to draw one small graphic. That they have to pay people to do all the programming involved. I just wish they would put some safe guards in place so people spend their gems on items they want, not items they bought because a pop up came up at the wrong time.

I'm nearly about to quit because if you accidentally tap on a gem box it automatically buys the item. I'm so frustrated with it! On one of the pop ups I thought I had to his the X in the corner and it bought the item. Another time I was scrolling through the menu and accidentally tapped the box. I was so pissed! I've been saving my gems up T_T
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jo_fitz View Post
    I'm nearly about to quit because if you accidentally tap on a gem box it automatically buys the item. I'm so frustrated with it! On one of the pop ups I thought I had to his the X in the corner and it bought the item. Another time I was scrolling through the menu and accidentally tapped the box. I was so pissed! I've been saving my gems up T_T
    This has happened to me too. I have the way they have been doing to box pop ups lately (where as it used to be a hooray! message you could easily close out of). It doesn't mattet where you tap in that box, if you miss the x, you just bought it.