Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Confirmation

Executive Chef
    I feel pretty safe in saying that TL will never give us a GEM CONFIRMATION button.

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    I feel pretty safe in saying that TL will never give us a GEM CONFIRMATION button.
    I can't agree more

Farm Supplier
    I emailed TeamLava about 49 gems lost in Fashion story due to poor design (buttons too close together) and lack of confirmation popup. They responded saying they can't refund my gems. I will never buy gems until this is fixed. I will gladly buy gems if they fix it.

Edit: These were gems I had earned for free playing the game and other games. They may refund gems if they were bought with real money. I wouldn't bet on it though.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tresspassers View Post
    I emailed TeamLava about 49 gems lost in Fashion story due to poor design (buttons too close together) and lack of confirmation popup. They responded saying they can't refund my gems. I will never buy gems until this is fixed. I will gladly buy gems if they fix it..
    Maybe if you told them you were unhappy with your purchased item they might reverse it?

Farm Supplier
    Im glad i have a touch pen for my android or i would press on all kind of things i should not press on LOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tresspassers View Post
    I emailed TeamLava about 49 gems lost in Fashion story due to poor design (buttons too close together) and lack of confirmation popup. They responded saying they can't refund my gems. I will never buy gems until this is fixed. I will gladly buy gems if they fix it.

Edit: These were gems I had earned for free playing the game and other games. They may refund gems if they were bought with real money. I wouldn't bet on it though.
    I once lost I believe it was 181 or 131 gems, I forget which, and I didn't even bother emailing TL since I knew they wouldn't replace them. Some were "bought" w iTunes cards , which if u want 2 get technical was real money since u have 2 purchase the cards w real money. I've seen this happen 2 my nbrs and no they weren't replaced either. It just doesn't really matter 2 TL.
    I only purchase gems w iTunes Cards that've been given 2 me. I've never spent my own personal money. I'm 2 the point in both BS and RS where free gems r hard 2 earn since in RS I've mastered 99% of the recipes and here in BS I'm at about 95%.

Nightclub Owner
    I've never spent my own personal money.
    You do realise that money on a gift card given to you is your real money, though, right?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    You do realise that money on a gift card given to you is your real money, though, right?
    Technically yes, but where else am I gonna spend these cards but in the iTunes Store and App Store? This along of course w in-app purchases.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zerpiah View Post
    Im glad i have a touch pen for my android or i would press on all kind of things i should not press on LOL
    Right? The stylus I use for my tablet saves lives!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    Technically yes, but where else am I gonna spend these cards but in the iTunes Store and App Store? This along of course w in-app purchases.
    Well, exactly. In the itunes store, appstore and in app purchases. It's your personal real money to spend in these places on anything you want to spend it.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast