Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Gem Confirmation

Rhino Keeper
    I want reset button for expansion! To let your bakery back to first expansion

What one of us should do is create a game that addresses all of these issues.. Give TL some competition, then perhaps they may reconsider there treatment of their loyal players..

Rhino Keeper
    I highly doubt they're ever going to add a gem confirmation. They are capable, because if you tap "sell" on an item it gives you the amount and you have to CONFIRM it. You can't one tap sell things, like you can with gems. I would honestly buy more gems with real money if they stopped the gem traps. There have been times where I'm like, "oh I really want that floor decoration." But then I reconsider spending money because if I buy gems I will buy the pack with the best deal and then have gems leftover, which have a very high chance of being gem trapped. It always infuriates me more when I lose gems that I purchased rather than ones I earned. So, many times I have ended up not buying the gems and forget about that beautiful floor decoration. What I'm trying to say, is that I feel like if there were gem confirmations I and many others would actually PURCHASE more gems, which makes them money.

New Resident

Really annoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just lost 40 gems from pop ups. I thought all the pop ups had finished after opening the game so started to move around my bakery to collect tips and sure enough 2 more popped up. Isn't it time we had an "are you sure" button?

That happened to me just this morning with the Mother's Day box pop-up! I went to touch one of my ovens and it popped up right under my finger and I bought a box! That's why I will not purchase gems, because I would just be wasting my money.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooncake View Post
    Since TL wont make a confirm button, how about an undo button? Maybe it's a bit easier to implement.. undo would just reverse your last action. So if you spent coins on a chair by mistake, for example, the chair would get taken away and you'd get your coins back. If you spend gems on something, same thing.
    Yes please... I've spent too many gems this way..

Host(ess)
    I hope they will because sometimes you might actually press the wrong button then everything's gone. They should be more considerate.

Sad to leave

I am about to delete this game! I am so unhappy with loosing gems by those pop up traps. I have lost over 100 gems on unwanted gem usage. I have played this game for over a year and I have reached level 90. I guess I will just stick with playing Hay Day since they have a confirmation button. Sad to leave

Rhino Keeper
    Personally, I think TL loves the gem traps. I can't keep 10 or more gems without them being taken by the great pop up for purchasing something like 250,000 coins for 10 gems. I've put in several requests to get my gems back and TL's refused and gave me runaround. I NEVER use gems to get coins. Team Lava's fully capable of making a confirmation for that one yet refuses to do so. That tells me a lot. Find it hard with today's technology they're unable to do it.

Rhino Keeper
    With the recent trend of gem-heavy updates, it's getting more and more frustrating that S8 is refusing to add a gem confirmation dialogue. Lack of such a simple feature is the reason why I have not yet purchased a gem package despite being willing to do so. I purchase premium currency in all mobile games that I enjoy, as I like supporting developers who put out fun, entertaining games, and I'd really like to do so for the S8 games that I play.

As a compromise, perhaps the developers could consider adding a confirmation dialogue for those who have purchased a gem package. This is what advertising-based mobile games do. Purchase a premium currency package and remove ads at the same time. That way, paying customers do not feel that the gems they spent real money on are being stolen by sneaky pop-ups and other traps. At the very least try this on a trial basis and see if your revenue increases.
    Fashion Story - Angelesque
    Bakery Story - Le Reve