Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Confirmation

Gem Confirmation

Help! I keep accidentally hitting the button to spend 5 gems to finish baking immediately. I keep hitting that option while trying to bake items and hitting the prepare now buttons too quick and accidentally hitting the adjacent ovens. I've been saving my hard earned gems to buy decorations and now I can't because I accidentally wasted them. Makes me so frustrated because I spent so long earning them through mastering the diff baked goods! Is there any way to undo this?! Please tell me there is because this is the 3rd time and I'm so frustrated it makes me not want to play anymore!

Farm Supplier
    Unfortunately there's no way to undo that but just slow down while cooking food it makes a big difference

A confirmation (Are you sure) box would solve that problem.

Executive Chef
    Just be patient because it sounds like you are trying to do all of this too fast. I myself have accidentally hit the wrong oven to manage but I never have spent the 5 gems because there is a way to exit out. If you go too fast of course you are going to hit stuff you don't want to.

Yes, they should add confirmations but that's how the catch everyone who is in a rush.

Ive done that a few times... gets really annoying! Especially since it usually happened when i was making something like brownies ::ughh:: What was SUPER annoying was when i bought 105 gems to expand my bakery and while scrolling over in that screen i accidently hit buy 20kcoins for 100 gems I WAS SO PISSED:-\ it didnt ask for a confirmatiin or anything just took them. I imagine that will never change as that is how they make their money. Grrr

New Resident
    I agree I have also accidentally spent gems several times and it makes so angry. I really think they need an undo button!

Farm Supplier
    Pleaseeee give us an are you sure option! I just did this and now I'm sad :[

New Resident
    They not going to do that!!!! Tl want u to do spend the gems so u buy more!!!!

I agree with all the above. Maybe we can suggest a "confirm" or "are you sure" button to TL :smile:

This is the main reason I don't buy gems. I have well over 200 gems in FS because the button for using gems is far away from the real finger action. BS makes the buy button right in the middle of the area where you are tapping. So if they won't give us an undo button nor a confirmation button, why not move the buy button to the top corner of the screen, where you are less likely to accidently tap on the buy button.

I have an iPod 32GB, first edition running O/S version 3.1.3 (7E18). I am playing the current version of Bakery Story.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast