Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Gem Confirmation

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I think it really does matter which is implemented. Think about it. You plan on buying 100 tiles. The tiles cost gems. Can you imagine having to hit a confirm button 100 times? O.o

I think the undo button is a brilliant idea too
    I'm with you on this. I'd lose my mind if I had to confirm every tile or wall paper. I think that a confirm button would be great for buying gems, boxes and coins, but since we already have to double-tap when we by decoration it's unnecessary. Undo button would be great for everything.

I would love this! I had almost enough gems to expand, and then something slips and ugh! An undo button would be so wonderful!
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

YES! I have done the "finish cooking" thing a few times, it's so upsetting when you're saving up for something specific. An UNDO button would be amazing!

Rhino Keeper
    Please do an undo button!

Rhino Keeper
    Has TeamLava EVER implemented an Undo/Confirm button for ANY of their games?

I agree that it would be awesome, but... we've been asking since forever and I have yet to see one!

Quote Originally Posted by aurorasweet111 View Post
    I completely agree! The other day I accidentally spent gems to complete a recipe that was close to done argh! An undo button is a great idea!
    Same do it tl
    Hey guys feel free to add me on
    Fashion story
    Bakery story
    Pet hotel story
    Home design story
    My ID is the same but I have different names

I don't think this is going to happen because having an undo button will prevent so much of the gem traps, where gem traps is the way TL lure people to buy gems, imo.

I too have lost gems or accidentally spent them on boxes I didn't want simply cause that section was open and my fingers landed there arghhh. But to satisfy both parties maybe they could limit how much you could "undo" at one time/per 24 hours? Say you lost 24 gems, you could at least get half back? Dunno, as if anything's gonna change.

Executive Chef
    Well considering that this thread is over 11/2yrs old I doubt TL will chg their policy and all of a sudden insert a gem confirmation button. Y do that now? What would they gain from it? I would love to c such a button installed especially since in the 2yrs I've played this game I've lost probably close to 150 gems that I'd earned. However I won't hold my breath.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 09-04-14 at 03:18 PM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Farm Supplier
    TL is garbage. Have lost 100 gems combined between RS and BS. Get same response from TL - it's a permanent action. They would create much more goodwill and a positive feeling if they A) refund you your gems and/or B) have a gem confirmation button. People respond with loyalty and there would be more money heading TL's way. But they don't care. And we're all suckers I guess for continuing to play these games with these obvious and blatant traps.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast