Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Gem Confirmation

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatballs12 View Post
    I want the gems that I purchased.
    Welcome to the forum.

Did you purchase some gems and didn't receive them? Try restarting your device and check again. Please let me know how it goes for you.

Farm Supplier

Dear Storm8, Another confirmation gem purchase plea.

Every gem sale in Bakery Story I want to purchase gems and I would if not for ..

1) After 7 years still there is still no 'confirmation to spend gems' when many have pleaded and asked.
    2) Customer Service Nopes every time I have an accidental use.

It's not like they are quick to farm, or cheap to purchase. I really just do not understand the logic of not putting in such a small feature, or even allowing CS to roll back / replace lost gems?

In the big picture making customers feel happy would make us want to spend. And I know im not alone in wanting to purchase gems but refusing because of the possibility of them getting wasted.

Honestly. I would happily throw more money at gem purchases if I knew they were protected from stupid mistakes I could make, like, almost dropped by phone, man i spent gems. Or man I tapped too quick. Or i knew i was too tired i just clicked the wrong thing and lost months of gems so much for getting that next expansion or appliance for another year.

Rhino Keeper
    Just said that I saved gems for this sale. But after saying that I accidentally pressed the 'build it now' button when I bought a ice shaver and I lost about 40 gems
    I'm crying 😭😭😭
    We really need a 'are you sure' button for this things. Cause this was not the first time I lost gems after accidentally touching a crate while swiping 😭😭😭
    I lost 40 gems for something I didnt need in the first place 😭😭😭

Farm Supplier
    Would love this to be added.

10 years later, still no ?Are you sure? for spending gems!

Quote Originally Posted by princessle0 View Post
    Help! I keep accidentally hitting the button to spend 5 gems to finish baking immediately. I keep hitting that option while trying to bake items and hitting the prepare now buttons too quick and accidentally hitting the adjacent ovens. I've been saving my hard earned gems to buy decorations and now I can't because I accidentally wasted them. Makes me so frustrated because I spent so long earning them through mastering the diff baked goods! Is there any way to undo this?! Please tell me there is because this is the 3rd time and I'm so frustrated it makes me not want to play anymore!

Wow, I can?t believe they have ?Are you sure??? for selling appliances, but not spending gems. I used to throw a few bucks here and there for things in Bakery Story cuz I know they have to make some money to support the game. But still tricking us into accidentally spending gems after 10 years, no more money from me!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by norywalker View Post
    Wow, I can?t believe they have ?Are you sure??? for selling appliances, but not spending gems. I used to throw a few bucks here and there for things in Bakery Story cuz I know they have to make some money to support the game. But still tricking us into accidentally spending gems after 10 years, no more money from me!
    This could and should?ve been fixed a loooong time ago. I?m thinking it?s intentional that it?s not been corrected.

New Resident
    There should be a way to undo if you accidentally use the gems! I know you make money by people using gems and having to buy more but, it happens way too frequently with the pop ups and such? please change this!

loss of gems

There needs to a warning before purchasing an item with gems. The ad came on while I was going to clear the tables and I lost 16 gems for an item that I don't want.
    I save the gems so I can expand. And it takes forever to get to 150.
    There has to be a way to retract the answer.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021