Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buying Extra Door and Cashier

Buying Extra Door and Cashier

Has anyone tried to buy an extra door and cashier? Does it increase the amount of customers coming in?

Grand Emperor
    Neither an extra door or cashier will increase the number of customers. Sorry. If either did, I would definitely have them in my bakery.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyV79 View Post
    Has anyone tried to buy an extra door and cashier? Does it increase the amount of customers coming in?
    no added customers BUT your turnover rate increases and this means you can make
    a lot more coin each day. 3 doors/register and good layout you can serve 80K customers
    a day (Like i do) which is double the average 1 door with average layout shop.

i doesnt but it wont be as crowded

Farm Supplier
    I never saw anyone at the second cashier, but I only have one door.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyRuss View Post
    no added customers BUT your turnover rate increases and this means you can make
    a lot more coin each day. 3 doors/register and good layout you can serve 80K customers
    a day (Like i do) which is double the average 1 door with average layout shop.
    Just a word of caution, no one else has been able to verify this to my knowledge. It goes against fecsuper's well-known research on it.

Executive Chef
    It will not give extra anything

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DAmanding View Post
    Just a word of caution, no one else has been able to verify this to my knowledge. It goes against fecsuper's well-known research on it.
    I verified OTHERS doing it. I have 3 doors and registers and turnover is way higher. I have said all along in other threads fecsuper's research
    only works in RS. Lets see I went to bed at 12:10 I got up at 8:00am a did 107,000 coin divided by 4 = 26750 served in just
    under 8 hours.

Now i do have some 2 coin and one 5 coin counter but the 2 coin is more served then the 5 coin so i stuck to coin 4 for the above calc
    even though it really is more like 3.* and would be even more served. That being said i have calculated this with only 4 coin food many
    many times.

If you do a 29/29/29 you can turn 29 customers over every 19 seconds or about 129K served a day

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anna1louise View Post
    I never saw anyone at the second cashier, but I only have one door.
    2 doors and you need to section off the bakery

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    It will not give extra anything
    which is a good thing. If it did give more customers you would need MORE tables and thus customers would have to walk
    farther and your turn over rate would drop.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast