Thread: Goals are bugged

Farm Supplier

Goals are bugged

Have mentioned this in another thread but not sure if lava have seen it or not. I've got 3 goals that require either babies adding or soul mates adding to achieve the goal. I already have the necessary babies/ soul mates but the game isn't recognising this. The goals which feature the log cabin,ranch trail room and coral reef room, I can't finish because the game doesn't realise I have the requirements already!! If I have to buy another of each of these rooms to get the goals then it is a bit rubbish!! I am being penalised for already buying the rooms before the goals appeared! Not really very fair!! Please address this lava!

Fashion Designer
    Outside my iPad trying to keep the peeps who live inside happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by buffykins View Post
    Have mentioned this in another thread but not sure if lava have seen it or not. I've got 3 goals that require either babies adding or soul mates adding to achieve the goal. I already have the necessary babies/ soul mates but the game isn't recognising this. The goals which feature the log cabin,ranch trail room and coral reef room, I can't finish because the game doesn't realise I have the requirements already!! If I have to buy another of each of these rooms to get the goals then it is a bit rubbish!! I am being penalised for already buying the rooms before the goals appeared! Not really very fair!! Please address this lava!
    Yeah I got the same thing going on.

The Honorable Panda
    some of the goals are not retroactive. You will need to buy a new room to complete the goal.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    And as I posted before I have this error as well and mine happened as I was following the goal. And I did buy a second soulmate,in the Ramon's Bargain. Still wont recognize. Am not buying a third. It is rubbish as stated above to have to rebut goals. To me coin ratio vs items is very off.

Quote Originally Posted by Shylore View Post
    And as I posted before I have this error as well and mine happened as I was following the goal. And I did buy a second soulmate,in the Ramon's Bargain. Still wont recognize. Am not buying a third. It is rubbish as stated above to have to rebut goals. To me coin ratio vs items is very off.
    What's the name of the goal you tried this for?

New Resident
    For the "Mysteries of Persia" quest I've added a coulmate to the Taj Mahal Room but it's not being counted.

Me too. I bought the Japanese Garden room to complete the first part of the goal which ticked off as done, then to complete the second part of the goal I added a soulmate to this room and nada! No tick or goal complete, nothing. Its not a retroactive thing as the first part of goal is ticked off as complete. Please help?