Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW GAME :Dragon story

Rhino Keeper
    Yes it seems to be the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessvilles View Post
    Just wondering, is upgrading the basic red habitat the same as buying the $5000 one?

Thanks tones22.

Just starting to get into the game now. Can't wait until there's a guide for all the breedable dragons.

add Jessvilles!
    Quote Originally Posted by tones22 View Post
    Yes it seems to be the same.

Banned
    I sent u a request for neighbors any questions ask me Im starting to get a little better and can help you out with some things
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessvilles View Post
    Thanks tones22.

Just starting to get into the game now. Can't wait until there's a guide for all the breedable dragons.

add Jessvilles!

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    So this is what they do with all their spare time instead of fixing bug issues and customer complaints that we've had for more than a year... I see... Guess they're happy having bug and issue laden games, long as they keep customers distracted by weekly updates and "innovations."

Also lame when Blackflip Studios already makes an awesome DragonVale game. It's not the same type of bubbly graphics, but close and fun non-the-less.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post
    So this is what they do with all their spare time instead of fixing bug issues and customer complaints that we've had for more than a year... I see... Guess they're happy having bug and issue laden games, long as they keep customers distracted by weekly updates and "innovations."
    Yup, seems that way.

Banned
    Add a mail function so fixing have to spam each others wall with small talk , fix the bug where all my habitats are twinkling but I collect then 10 sec later 80 percent of coins vanish,

Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post

Also lame when Blackflip Studios already makes an awesome DragonVale game. It's not the same type of bubbly graphics, but close and fun non-the-less.
    Just a reminder that bug fixes are worked on during the same time as new game development. There are different teams of engineers and design to be able to complete such tasks at the same time.

Anyone else having problems with the goals appearing? my game kinda closed when i was doing the introduction and havent gotten any goals to do

help would be appreaciated

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't seen any goals from Dragon Story yet. My guess would be that they are still working on them. Wait a while before doing anything with goals, maybe until Dragon Story has it's official launch.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi ButterPanda, thanks for commenting on this thread. Do you have any idea when the official launch of Dragon story will be so that everyone will have access to it and the main bugs will be sorted?
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    Just a reminder that bug fixes are worked on during the same time as new game development. There are different teams of engineers and design to be able to complete such tasks at the same time.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast