Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do people send dog bowls?

Rhino Keeper

Question Why do people send dog bowls?

Are dog bowls a decoration, or are they hardware that's needed to put together something? I receive them as gifts every day and have been declining them because I don't want or need 1,600 dog bowls decorating my farm. Especially since I don't even have a dog!

Rhino Keeper
    You can sell them for $400 each.

Fashion Designer
    I know, right! I want a dog for coins! Srsly, Lay the bowls out on some blank(green) space and use the shovel thingy to sell them. Becareful to do 20 or 30 at a time, cuz if you lay them all out at once and the internet burps, they might disappear and you'll get nothin.

1600 x 400 = Six Hundred Thouand and some Coins! You'll be loving those dog bowls.

Banned
    I luv dog bowls I thought everyone did

Executive Chef
    People send them because they are the highest item of selling value. I didn't understand it either when I first started playing farm story, so now I have thousands and it takes too long to sell. But that is why they send it, because they feel like they are doing you a benefit. Also, some people are done mastering the trees, so that would be annoying to continue to receive an item as a gift that you've already mastered.

Nightclub Owner
    wow...you just declined $640,000 kiddo. Now you know.

They come in handy when you expand and forget to save money for replant.

I'll take selling dog bowls over raspberries any day!

Rhino Keeper
    That's why I asked. I just knew there was some good reason for it. Thanks everyone, now I'll start sending dog bowls myself.

Fashion Designer
    I wish the other new games had items like dog bowls. Its time consuming to sell off.. but VERY profitable!

Farm Supplier
    Wouldnt it be cool if we can exchange the dog bowls for a nice puppy (no clothes, please) after we've collected X amount of them? I seriously thought that was what it was for when I first started.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast