Thread: WHAT?? Every single Tree is a gem trap!!!!!!

Fashion Designer

Angry WHAT?? Every single Tree is a gem trap!!!!!!

No.. Are you serious..? I can't beliefe this.. I even can't find words for that.. I'm just ..disappointed.. Moreover the Game is so slowly and not fluently.. That's not an update

Fashion Designer
    Ouh forgot to say : Not only trees.. Also land.. The whole Game is a big gem trap.. Wow good work

Farm Supplier
    Yes the tap to manage is incredibly misleading andi'm constantly hitting something by accident since taller things will cover nearby squares. This new feature makes farming positively fraught with peril. Complete fail.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Limaxa View Post
    Ouh forgot to say : Not only trees.. Also land.. The whole Game is a big gem trap.. Wow good work
    I agree! I'm so very disapointed by this addition to the game. I'm already a frequent user of the fertiliser. I know exactly where it is; safely tucked away in the store!

WHERE IT SHOULD REMAIN!!!!!!!!!

Oh and out of curiosity I thought I'd try to fertilise my whole farm using the new feature, so pressed the button... and was told I didn't have enough gems... I had 21!!!

Fashion Designer
    Outside my iPad trying to keep the peeps who live inside happy.
    So when I update in FS ALL trees and plots of farm land cost 1 gem? SO I need to stock up on trees b4 I update? I quit Zoo Story when all the animals went to costing gems. I got several before that happened. They started out being coins. I am NOT spending real money for a virtual game.

Fashion Designer
    Outside my iPad trying to keep the peeps who live inside happy.
    I think TL will keep on til no one is playing their games. With all the unhappy peeps who have lost gems I'm suprised people still buy them.

i hate this new feature. I think it works good for the Club if you don't like the drink you just made, but for the crops it's annoying to have this option pop up on everything you touch. It doesn't seem a good idea for this particular farming game. Why would you add this?! Who thinks of this?! Bad idea for the end user. It is ruining the fun.

Yeah, I came on the forum to note that the 'Tap to Manage' is super annoying. Not only a gem trap, but in the way and seriously slows me down, makes me not want to plant. Please remove! And give me my gem back if possible