Thread: Is ts the step-child of tl???

Thumbs down Is ts the step-child of tl???

there are no updates, no chests, no new stuff... NOTHING!!! Sorry, I'll give up spending my time with such a "not supported" game... TL is not good... Never cares about anything, sorry thats not that what I want (and I'll not pay for)!!!

Executive Chef
    I feel for you. I stopped playing this over a year ago.

Executive Chef
    They probably will quit that game like they quit Zoo Story. I think that is one of the only older tl games that they haven't even bothered to place on the Android/Amazon markets.

New Resident
    Is that why there are no new islands. I got to level 25 and that's the end of the game. So disappointed

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tankslady View Post
    Is that why there are no new islands. I got to level 25 and that's the end of the game. So disappointed
    Yep, I quit after I unlocked all the islands.

TL was too late on this one. They lost lot's of customers already, so if they were to update it, nobody would play it. That makes them lose $$$

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantisonearth View Post
    Yep, I quit after I unlocked all the islands.

TL was too late on this one. They lost lot's of customers already, so if they were to update it, nobody would play it. That makes them lose $$$
    They should just discontinue it indefinitely like zoo story instead of leaving people hanging.