Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem with Goals.

Banned
    what time does tl start work 9 am? if so should be in 10 min lol

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    what time does tl start work 9 am? if so should be in 10 min lol
    I'm not sure cause i'm in Canada and here it's 13:11 and i dont know where they are.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandys0 View Post
    I'm not sure cause i'm in Canada and here it's 13:11 and i dont know where they are.
    They're in California somewhere. That's why when they post a time it's either PST or PDT (Pacific Standard/Daylight Time).

The Honorable Panda
    Okay got word. The goals are not retroactive, so any pre-existing soul mates/babies do not count toward the current active goals.
    You will need to buy the rooms again and get new soulmates and babies to complete the goals.

Okay I am off to sell some rooms
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Okay got word. The goals are not retroactive, so any pre-existing soul mates/babies do not count toward the current active goals.
    You will need to buy the rooms again and get new soulmates and babies to complete the goals.

Aww....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    I'm having this problem too. The goals are "Hot to Trot" and "The Business of Romance."
    Pls add me to this problem. I dont want to buy another pony hot ranch room and another coral reef room just to get a soulmate, thanks for helping, kooky

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

ok, just saw your post. what a waste of coins and how stupid!! but thanks anyway kooky, really appreciate.

Rhino Keeper
    can't agree anymore. Though I don't want to mention other game here, but this game is just much stupid than the other similar games.

I hope TL won't release any more goal in future or the goal is related to new rooms only. I don't want to stop adding soulate/babies because I am afraid TL might add those stupid goals in unknown future. What kind of logic is it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12