Thread: Goals

Farm Supplier

Goals

The goals are back. Yay!

But some of things are already completed, e.g. Get soulmate for coral room. Can we automatically get credited for those we've achieved? I do not have anymore coral rooms in my hotel, and have no intention of getting another for now.

Cheers!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by atsixes View Post
    The goals are back. Yay!

But some of things are already completed, e.g. Get soulmate for coral room. Can we automatically get credited for those we've achieved? I do not have anymore coral rooms in my hotel, and have no intention of getting another for now.

Cheers!
    I have the same problem! I already all three of the required soulmates(coral room, hammock room and ranch trail room) but none was credited!

Fashion Designer
    Are we suppose to get the travel agency to get the third soulmate? If they is the case, then it will be unfair for those of us who have complete a family of three...

Executive Chef
    My initial thought was you had to buy anotherpet room.

Farm Supplier
    I'm having problems with some of my goals!! I've already got a baby in the sports field room but it's not registering on the goal!also the coral reef room I have a soulmate but it's not registering! X

Rhino Keeper
    Travel agency allows you to work on a soulmate of a 2nd room, its not a different type of soulmate.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi guys

We need to buy another room and do new soulmates and babies. Sadly the goals are not picking up all previously completed families.