Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP! I can't get past the Bakery Story Logo page since today's update!

Thank you .... I too had the frozen screen after latest update. Deleting and reinstalling worked for me too... Was a nervous wait tho

I haven't been able to access my game since the new update, so I thought I'd delete and reinstall. I'm now having trouble reinstalling. I've tried connecting through my iPhone app store, as well as connecting it to the computer and trying through there. I can't reinstall it. For some reason, when I press install, nothing happens.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlottey91 View Post
    I haven't been able to access my game since the new update, so I thought I'd delete and reinstall. I'm now having trouble reinstalling. I've tried connecting through my iPhone app store, as well as connecting it to the computer and trying through there. I can't reinstall it. For some reason, when I press install, nothing happens.
    Try doing a hard reboot of your device. Hold down the on/off button and home button at the same time until you see the apple sign.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mymelody73 View Post
    I just tried. it works!!! Thanks nora_m
    I tried deleting bakery story but that would not work either. Please help

Finally managed to delete and reinstall, and I can finally get past the loading screen. Except now I get no notifications at all. I've since deleted and reinstalled twice more and still get no notifications. I've checked my settings, yet when something's ready I get no message on my phone, and the app shows no sign of anything.

Host(ess)
    I cant get into Bakery, Restaurant and Fashion story. Giving up playing until problem fixed... Involuntarily and Voluntarily in protest!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlottey91 View Post
    Finally managed to delete and reinstall, and I can finally get past the loading screen. Except now I get no notifications at all. I've since deleted and reinstalled twice more and still get no notifications. I've checked my settings, yet when something's ready I get no message on my phone, and the app shows no sign of anything.
    make sure you check the notification settings on your device. Turn them off then back on. also if you have any other versions of the games on your device turn off the notfications for those games and only keep the notfications on for the regular version.

Quote Originally Posted by meowy_ View Post
    I cant get into Bakery, Restaurant and Fashion story. Giving up playing until problem fixed... Involuntarily and Voluntarily in protest!
    delete the games and redownload from the app store. You will not lose your progress.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12