Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Incorrect amount for tips

Farm Supplier

Incorrect amount for tips

I receive a notification that my ranch is full of coins, I go into the game, I see the pile of coins on the ranch. When I click on it, the no. +300 jumps out. But when I click on the info for the ranch, it syas I should earn 500 every hour.

It is the same for all the other rooms. The amounts added do not tally to what is given on the information.

Device: ipad2
    Version: 1.0.1

The Honorable Panda
    I am checking mine. So far I am showing the following:

OFF

Pony should be 500 received 420 (not partied)
    Turtle should be 312 received 332(but was partied)
    Rabbit should be 550 recieved 303 (was partied)
    Peguin should be 1750 received 934 (was partied)

Edit:

did Turtles again and they were not played with. should be 312 got 270.

OKAY
    puppy got 125 should be 125
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-26-12 at 11:08 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    The amounts change randomly. For the puppies, i received 125 once, then the next round it can be 63 from one, and 65 from another. I have two puppy rooms. And my penguins never get the 1750. At first I'd thought perhaps I'd done a partial collection earlier. But, nope. The puppies were throwing out random nos each time. I just got a 85 and 90.

Strange, eh? Perhaps the puppies were dissatisfied with some of my hotel's services?

The Honorable Panda
    I have flagged this over to the CMs.

Maybe you need to change the brand of dog food????
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Maybe I should change the policy... They must pay in full before they are allowed to stay. No credit allowed!

Actually, I suspect it is the timing that is off. The coins and notifications appear before the time is up, and thus we only get partial amounts. Am too lazy to prove it tho, will leave it to the developers to debug.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by atsixes View Post
    Maybe I should change the policy... They must pay in full before they are allowed to stay. No credit allowed!

Actually, I suspect it is the timing that is off. The coins and notifications appear before the time is up, and thus we only get partial amounts. Am too lazy to prove it tho, will leave it to the developers to debug.
    I think you're right. You can collect coins at any point in the process, which I REALLY like.

Executive Chef
    I think when the push notifications say your x is full of coins, that's when it's reached the maximum.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks229 View Post
    I think when the push notifications say your x is full of coins, that's when it's reached the maximum.
    Yeah, I think so. That's why I'm thinking maybe the push notifications are coming too early and that's where the problem lies.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    Yeah, I think so. That's why I'm thinking maybe the push notifications are coming too early and that's where the problem lies.
    When my push notifications come, I only collect the ones that says full of coins.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks229 View Post
    When my push notifications come, I only collect the ones that says full of coins.
    Yes, and if you monitor closely, not all rooms give full amounts. Stare at the puppy room till the coins appear and immediately tap on them. You will see the amounts do not add up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast