Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Some tips and help

Fashion Designer

Some tips and help

Inam starting this thread to get ppl started with PHS. Hopefully my informations can help!

Fashion Designer
    1. Building pet room will cost you more than the price quoted with the room! That price is for you to build it and a you need a further 60% to 70% for decor! Only those constructables room cost exactly the price quoted but you need to get parts from nbrs!

2. Beside building pet rooms, you need to build fun rooms as well! Fun rooms will also make you extra money (beside those that you collect from the room). You will see pet with "thought" above them, tap on them and it will bring your pet to the fun room. At level 19, each time I tap on them, it will give me an extra 18,000 coins!!

3. You can collect from your room at any time you wanted! You will get a partial payout of coins and xp!

See the collect icon, it tell you how much you have accumulate so far!

Fashion Designer
    4. You can name your pets! Tap on the pet room and then tap on the info icon:

And this will pop up, tap on the pencil and start changing name!

Fashion Designer
    5. Shining stars in your room means that nbrs have party with your pets! Like i said you can collect straight away if you want! Same as most TL games, it will give you an extra 20 coins and 1 xp!

6. Like any TL games, you can accept 20 gifts and 20 requests a day! The only thing you need to look out for is that you can only gift three of your nbrs gems! If you select all nbrs, then three of your nbrs will be randomly selected to get the gems! But if you are lucky, you might get 20 gems! But I do not know the probability of that! I think you can keep declining other gifts and accept gems only until the day is almost over then you accept the remaining gifts!

Fashion Designer
    7. Getting soulmates and baby increase the amount of coins you can collect but remember to "collect" your soulmate and baby when they are done. If not, they will run away!

8. BTW, if you buy a gem room, you pay peanuts for decor and you do not need to wait too long! Almost no waiting!

Fashion Designer
    These are the parts required for ballet studio:

These are the parts required for painted canyon:

Fashion Designer
    If you just started and do not have enough coins to build the more expensive rooms, do not leave empty space though! Build the pup room. Cheap to build and you collect 125 coins every six minutes with 2 adults and 1 baby! You will build up your coins eventually!

Fashion Designer
    Expansion is expensive and have to wait for a long time! My current expansion cost me 500,000 coins and take two days!

Executive Chef
    Thanks Mingboo!!! for putting all these together

Fashion Designer
    I always collect from every room before I go to bed. Most rooms max before 8 hours. Therefore, I let my rooms start from zero while I enjoy my beauty sleep...LOL

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast