View Poll Results: Do you think we need more expansions?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES PLEASE, I'M DESPERATE.

48 97.96%
  • nah, the zoo is big enough.

0 0%
  • I don't care.

1 2.04%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We need EXPANSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Resident

Lightbulb We need EXPANSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are way too many animals and decorations being added into the zoo every week, but there aren't enough space in our zoo to fit everything. We need more space so we can decorate our zoo! Team Lava please allow more space to be added into Zoo Story 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I could use at least another 3rd of the total size!!! Keeping my fingers crossed

Farm Supplier
    Desperately Please

I've had about six level 40 neighbours quit the game this week because they've given up waiting for expansions and don't see the point of playing anymore ...

Farm Supplier
    I agree because i'm at the limit as well.

Executive Chef
    The only thing left for me to do now is breed long-term animals. Yawn.

Fashion Designer
    Same. Basically I sit and collect coins to buy the big ticket animals now. I've gotten the sloths and are now saving for the jackrabbit. Sigh. Are they ever going to increase the max level?

Farm Supplier
    We definately do need expansions.. I started playing Zoo Story 2 in end of February and been at max level 40 past few weeks. There is othing else to do cause of expansion limit. I have so many animals stored and many still to get. Please release the expansions soon!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by saintlover View Post
    Same. Basically I sit and collect coins to buy the big ticket animals now. I've gotten the sloths and are now saving for the jackrabbit. Sigh. Are they ever going to increase the max level?
    haha, i know right! )= I have a whole family of jack rabbits, and im starting to breed my first baby sloth and i have jackalopes, I think we all really really need to have expansions fast. I don't want to lose interest in the game, but there's no point if we don't have expansions! I just want to know if there is EVER going to be any expansions or if it's like this forever.

New Resident
    My zoo looks more like a prison then a zoo. had to delete all paths, decorations and shops. only have the habitats left:-( want more expansions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast