Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gem amongst gift options!! Finally!! :D

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by atsixes View Post
    Is there a limit to the number of gems we can send daily? I just tried sending gems to my neighbours and the "sent already..." message pops up. but when I send them other stuff it goes through. Anyone facing the same problem?
    Only 3 gems per day. If you select all your neighbors, the game randomly picks the 3 for you.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the clarification! ��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes4cece View Post
    Only 3 gems per day. If you select all your neighbors, the game randomly picks the 3 for you.
    random again...LOL yes the updated version only allow you to gift three gems.... i should not have updated... the first verdion allow me to gift and accept 20gems a day!!

Quote Originally Posted by mingboo View Post
    random again...LOL yes the updated version only allow you to gift three gems.... i should not have updated... the first verdion allow me to gift and accept 20gems a day!!
    It changed on all versions. I installed the game yesterday and gifted gems to all my nbrs without problem. Today I couldn't although I didn't update anything.

Farm Supplier
    From what I understand you can still earn 20 a day from neighbors but you can only gift 3.

Rhino Keeper
    They should make all the games like this - gems to 3 random neighbors daily. Especially Pet shop & Zoo2 since there's no way to earn gems in those games.

New Resident
    I hate this Change! I really feel guilty for receiving gems but can't return this favor :-( i already received 10 gems today - to whom shall i gift them back Tomorrow? However i'll handle that, it's unfair :-((
    How do you handle it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12