Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gem amongst gift options!! Finally!! :D

Smile Gem amongst gift options!! Finally!! :D

Well, as the title says; it's possible to gift you neighbors gems. Although a gem isn't worth as much as in other games because things are more expensive, I still find it refreshing that the people that don't want to or can't put out real money on the game can take part of everything in the game. In that particular aspect, this is the best TL game, where not all the best and nicest things must be bought with real money. Simply put - a fair game! FINALLY!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkStarbelly View Post
    In that particular aspect, this is the best TL game, where not all the best and nicest things must be bought with real money. Simply put - a fair game! FINALLY!
    Clearly, you've never played Treasure Story, where you can earn unlimited gems easily. :-P

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes4cece View Post
    Clearly, you've never played Treasure Story, where you can earn unlimited gems easily. :-P
    I did play Treasure Story until I'd explored all the islands. I didn't count TS because it's on stand still with no updates.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes4cece View Post
    I didn't know that. I played treasure for about 10 minutes than deleted it. Found it too boring.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    I didn't know that. I played treasure for about 10 minutes than deleted it. Found it too boring.
    OMG same thing happened to me with PSS

Executive Chef
    gem gifting does not reduce your own gem count? like when I gift a gem to a nbr, my own gem count remains?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroom79 View Post
    gem gifting does not reduce your own gem count? like when I gift a gem to a nbr, my own gem count remains?
    Yes, I just gifted 1 and still have all 50 original gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish they would do that to the rest of Story games!

Rhino Keeper
    I think this is what should be done in Pet Shop Story too since there's no way to earn gems. Things are expensive in there as well, so it would be about the same value.

Farm Supplier
    Is there a limit to the number of gems we can send daily? I just tried sending gems to my neighbours and the "sent already..." message pops up. but when I send them other stuff it goes through. Anyone facing the same problem?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast