Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Pet Hotel

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by purplee99 View Post
    Problem: my xp bar is not progressing after reaching level 30. How do I go about it.
    Level 30 is the cap level for the game right now.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by hertry View Post
    Problem: i login the game at reset time, my friend send me gifts: all are gem, i didnt accept nor decline, then i logoff and my gifts disappear when i come back!! And i do not able to receive any more gifts saying im full

This problem happen since i start playing, im at newest version.

The other TL game dont have such problem

Eg if i didnt click accept or decline, the gift suppose to be pending. But everytime i come back to game it have some disappear.

At first i think it is auto accept, but today i detailly look into the prpblem, it is not auto accept, it is completely gone/lost.

Normally we can get 20 gifts a day, but due to this bug, i didnt get all 20 gifts

This is a big problem pls fix it asap
    Try deleting the game and redownload it from the app store.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnGrinsted View Post
    I play this game on both my iPhone and iPad and yesterday I expanded in both and bought rooms. Next time I logged in the expansion was lost as well as the room and the money. I have deleted and reinstalled with no luck. Please can you help?
    also before collecting or doing anything when coming into you game, go visit a nbr first to make sure your game is synced with the servers .
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-29-12 at 01:10 PM.

[QUOTE=kooky panda;318842]
    I now have another problem where I try deleting the game and redownload it from the app store.
    also before collecting or doing anything when coming into you game, go visit a nbr first to make sure your game is synced with the servers .
    Thanks for the advice, but what do I do about the money I have lost?

I don't know if anyone has said this yet or not, but it's getting really annoying not being able to access my wall while I'm at another person's hotel. Any idea if that will be fixed anytime soon?

Hi Kooky. Yet another problem today. It is so frustrating! I had a task to add a soulmate to the Magical Castle room and it hasn't acknowledged that I have achieved it. Please can you help. I feel like giving up.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-30-12 at 01:17 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Tried delete and reinstall and still the list of nbr that gift me keep disappear, i now accepting the gift before it gone but i cannot gift them back, i lost the record that who had gifted me

The Honorable Panda

Hi Kooky. Yet another problem today. It is so frustrating! I had a task to add a soulmate to the Magical Castle room and it hasn't acknowledged that I have achieved it. Please can you help. I feel like giving up.
    Okay do not shoot the messenger, but when a glitch happens and coins are lost, these are normally not refunded.

On the goals, the soulmates and babies are not retroactive so even though you have have already built the room and bought the soulmate and baby, you will need rebuild the room so you can buy another soulmate and/or baby to pass the goal.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by gigifalco View Post
    I don't know if anyone has said this yet or not, but it's getting really annoying not being able to access my wall while I'm at another person's hotel. Any idea if that will be fixed anytime soon?
    This is the design of the game, but the suggestion to change this has been passed to the community managers.

Quote Originally Posted by hertry View Post
    Tried delete and reinstall and still the list of nbr that gift me keep disappear, i now accepting the gift before it gone but i cannot gift them back, i lost the record that who had gifted me
    the gifts that you are accepting and then the nbr disappears from your list .. How old are the gifts? over 24 hours ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

the gifts that you are accepting and then the nbr disappears from your list .. How old are the gifts? over 24 hours ?
    I keep open the app from reset time for one hour, the gift giver keep disappear every few minutes. I will never know who had gift me unless i write them down. This bugs only happen in pet hotel story.

Also we cannot get 20 gifts a day!!! The gift i receive only 16 to 18 and FULL!!!! My nbr have same problem!!!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast