Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Pet Hotel

New Resident
    I keep getting the 'no Internet connection' notice, but I am connected and can get emails and play other games! I'm losing out on my coins and gems. I can't see anywhere about any problems going on, so what's happening?

My wife and I are both getting Push Notifications reading...

'Your %s is Full of coins! Wonderful!'

These used to say which room was full in place of the '%'. Now it's anyones guess.

We have both upgraded our iPhone 4S's to iOS6 just prior.

Any thoughts?

Rhino Keeper
    This is an issue I have had on my other account "Rays Pets "
    Error - missing white owl pets resident from magical castle & took coin for soulmate*
    Device- iPod touch 3 rd generation*
    Version - 5.1.1
    Connecting wifi
    Can't take screenshot*
    I purchased a pet room called " magical castle " this morning for 104,000. Constructed it for coin ( cant remember how much ). *resident white owl didn't show up . ( I know sometimes it takes a minute ).. So proceeded to buy a Soul mate for another 104,000 *. The game took the money , but no soul mate . The original white owl never showed up either still after 13 hours. At the information button for this room , *it shows 0/3 residents ( which should be impossible).

I have tried the basic 3 steps to fix *:

I have forced closed all apps. Turned off the device & turned back on & restarted the app. Then deleted the app and downloaded the latest version & reinstalled it .

Wasn't sure to post here or the new thread..support has been emailed but still waiting a few weeks on other email I sent.

Rhino Keeper
    Update - support did an amazing job. It's now fixed . Happy white owl is in magic castle now

Executive Chef
    1. Iphone 4, 6.0.1
    2. version 1.0.3
    3. This is the third time I've bought the same expansion. Money and the reservation requests are restored each time but it's really annoying. My expansion should have been done by now and every time I open it, it's like it never happened...please help. everything else seems to be functioning correctly. Each time, I opened, collected coins, bought the expansion and saw it start with the time bar and then I exited. When I returned every time it's the same thing. No expansion or any progress even.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    1. Iphone 4, 6.0.1
    2. version 1.0.3
    3. This is the third time I've bought the same expansion. Money and the reservation requests are restored each time but it's really annoying. My expansion should have been done by now and every time I open it, it's like it never happened...please help. everything else seems to be functioning correctly. Each time, I opened, collected coins, bought the expansion and saw it start with the time bar and then I exited. When I returned every time it's the same thing. No expansion or any progress even.
    Are you leaving the game as soon as you've done the expansion? If so this could be because the game hasn't synced with the server. Try visiting a couple of people before exiting.

Also a good idea to try the basic fixes. These are force closing and restarting, also deleting and reinstalling. If none of the suggestions have worked you'll need to email support@teamlava.com. Tell them your ID, game and issue. This saves them having to ask you for it.

Executive Chef
    Hi Maguar. I already deleted and reinstalled and that didn't fix it. I don't think I stuck around for very long but it seemed like long enough as it did sync at least one of the times where I had already picked up money and it refreshed it so I had to pick it all up again. Oh I just went back to check and it's still there. Hopefully it stays that way. Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Let me know if it disappears again

I consistently get "Pet Hotel Story is an online game and requires Internet access, but I wasn't able to connect. Please double check your connection and I'll try again" when I am trying to visit my other neighbours and leave them tips. It happens on average every 2 - 5 neighbours (and community members) I visit. I have a new iPhone 5 (version 6.0.1), got it beginning of November and the problem didn't arise until the Team Lava updates happened.
    Also, I always have full bars with my network in Canada, and I'm not on wifi, so I know it's not that.
    Any advice you can offer would be great, I don't want to stop visiting my neighbours!

Also, my PHS version is 1.0.3.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast