34 43.59%
  • Kind of

28 35.90%
  • No

16 20.51%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet hotel story

Rhino Keeper
    yes the xp bar is still moving at level 24..but no new items unlocked since level 12...

Executive Chef
    I just downloaded, seems ok for now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes4cece View Post
    Boring... Nothing to do at all as far as I can see so far. Missing all the elements that make the other games fun. It's just a tower-building clone with Pet Shop elements thrown in. Nothing innovative or new. :-(
    I agree.......

Fashion Designer
    I don't know.. Started playing and thought it's much better than other pet Hotel games.. Maybe a bit too boring..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mingboo View Post
    TL has the habit of releasing new stuff stages by stages...so it is not surprising
    Oh, I didn't think it was surprising. Just pointing out why pinkster doesn't have it.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish it was easier to navigate to when returning tips/parties. Once you are in someone place I have to go back to my place and then menu then newsstand. Too many steps to return tips. Maybe someone knows a shortcut I am not aware of.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ccane77 View Post
    I wish it was easier to navigate to when returning tips/parties. Once you are in someone place I have to go back to my place and then menu then newsstand. Too many steps to return tips. Maybe someone knows a shortcut I am not aware of.
    I could not find a shortcut either. It is a little bit of a pain. I will suggest over to see if they can maybe change this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I don't care much for it at all. I have it and am checking it out, but I'm so annoyed that TL would rather work to become like ****py developers (this isn't the first pet hotel app) instead of making their original games better.
    I still have the problem with coins earned being taken away. My apps are up-to-date and so is my iPod but I've been told by others that this glitch was fixed. Well, it wasn't for me and it is so irritating.

TL is working hard to make themselves look like other app developers, what ever happened to being unique?
    So we got 50 gems, so what? There's no way to earn gems, is there? The animals move into other animal's rooms which is so annoying. I don't know about you, but have you ever wandered into someone else's hotel room?
    I don't find it cute, and it doesn't fit with the rest of TL's games. They're just copying.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I could not find a shortcut either. It is a little bit of a pain. I will suggest over to see if they can maybe change this.

There's a social button in the lower right corner when visiting someone's place. I didn't have any trouble at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    There's a social button in the lower right corner when visiting someone's place. I didn't have any trouble at all.
    I meant going back to the newsfeed to tip non neighbors. I see what you mean about the social button.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast