Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey: have you bought the Red chrysanthemum flowers by mistake?

Rhino Keeper

Survey: have you bought the Red chrysanthemum flowers by mistake?

Per suggestion of a neighbor farmer of mine I have decided to openly share my foolishness: I have bought Red Chrysanthemum flowers for my farm for gems by mistake!!!! Horror!!! I only realized they were gem flowers after I had planted quite a few number of them. I really felt stupid and my first reaction was to delete those flowers so I would soon forget my own wrong doing. My precious hard worked saved gems just puff!! gone!!! in a second..just because of my carelessness. So my dear fellow players has anyone else done this? Or am I the only one carrying this shameful doing?
    P.s I have left the flowers grow in my farm as a reminder to myself that I should be way way way more careful next time and not let my guard down when playing the game. ( I am usually careful with my gems mind you!) . So here you are: my name is Kmyfarmer and I did the unthinkable: I bought gem crops by mistake.

Fashion Designer
    I almost did. I did accidently buy a gem primrose (it's not even pretty), then accidently harvested it. Waste of a good gem.

WHY, WHY would TeamLava put out another gem flower when we all {}so much about the gem roses? AND not let us put them in inventory so we can save them after we've foolishly spent our precious gems on them.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-21-12 at 02:44 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Executive Chef
    I haven't done it yet with the red chrysanthemums, but I did with the primroses once. I think I realized it by the 6th one. Lucky only 6 gems gone... I've fallen into worse traps.

Fashion Designer
    No i didn't ..i'm always careful

Fashion Designer
    Nope, not yet. I once bought another chest I didn't really want to buy because I just mindlessly clicked on the biggest button. But I am generally fairly carful - especially now that I have over 50 gems sitting there after a sale and haven't spent a single one on the update...
    *cowers over pile of gems hissing 'My presciousssss, my prescioussssssss'*

Fashion Designer
    That's one reason I try to keep my gems under 24 unless I'm saving for some big gem item. If I accidently brush a chest when I'm below 24 gems, it asks me if I want to buy more gems, rather than taking away my hard-earned gems for something I never meant to buy.

(Unfortunatly, I did end up with an accidental heart-dragon out of the unwanted valentine's day chest. Darn it.)

Executive Chef
    Nearly I think the risk is because you don't expect to see it on "Page One" of the crops. There was only one rose to begin with - I can't remember where it was positioned but I seem to recall it wasn't positioned in the first three. When the yellow and white rose (and primrose) were added they were definitely on later selection pages.
    Deputy sub-Assistant Racing Clerk to The First Ever FPGC Half Medley
    Principal Clerk (Rtd) to the Joint Clerks and Secretaries of the FPGC

Executive Chef
    nope. I always take my time.

Grand Emperor
    I've accidentally bought a few red roses before. Not the chrysanthemums yet. Yet.

Grand Emperor
    I accidentally bought and accidentally harvested a yellow rose and a black rose. But never a bunch. The gem flowers have always been a fear of mine and I try to be careful about what I'm planting.

But once I stored my cocoa trees after mastering them and then wanted to place them back on my farm after a while. I went to the Store instead of Inventory and placed some before I realized I was buying them.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast