• Yes, it's very annoying

313 97.51%
  • No, I really don't care

8 2.49%
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pending invites

New Resident

Exclamation Pending invites

I am using an HTC inspire android 2.2 city story version 1.0.7 my problem is with friend invites some people wont eithe check or accept or reject so our pending list fills and then we cant invite anymore we need a way to canvle invites we have sent so we may invite others. This to me is a huge flaw in city story.

Executive Chef
    Nothing can be done about this. It happens to everyone.

Who Would Like The Option To Delete Pending Invites

Im just wondering how many people would like the option to delete your pending invites. I think it's annoying because I have like a million pending invites and they have all deleted bakery story. I need an option to delete them from my pending tab.

ATTENTION IF MAJORITY SAYS YES IT DOES NOT MEAN TEAMLAVA WILL CHANGE ANYTHING

New Resident
    Yes, I have 2 pending invites in Fashion Story and I would love to be able to delete them.

Fashion Designer
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A thousand times yes. I have a pending request that will never be accepted because the players account got moved to a new device. So the account doesn't even exist anymore but my pending invite is still there. How unfair is that?

Host(ess)

Delete pending neigbor requests.

i play bakery story daily and I'm sick of adding people from forums or on the bakery story Facebook page only for the request to just sit there for months because that person doesn't even play the game. i currently have over 50 pending neighbor requests because of this. Is it possible to be able to delete these???

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah! me too! Absolutely agree with the delete option. It's very annoying to see those who will never be accepted my invites...

Nightclub Owner
    Nope. You can't. You're stuck with them forever.

Executive Chef
    Sure, why not?

Banned
    It's annoying, because I have so many people that I invited, I can't invite anyone else. It says "you have exceeded the maximum amount of pending invites."

And people get mad at me when I tell them to add me instead of me inviting them. *Sighs*

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast