Page 62 of 76 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Need daily giftin but no tips needed neighbors

ID: TheFlyingSquirrel
    New player. Will respond to gift requests and will try to gift daily. No time for tippings. Do not require tips too (optional). Thanks.

Hi, my name is sandy. I would like some neighbours who don?t tip, but play every day and gift and do all requests.
    Thank you

New Resident
    Long term player (since 2013) of both BS and RS. Time to replenish active neighbors in both.

I gift Parts Only, and am looking for neighbors who gift Parts Only, particularly during goals, but also frequently used parts between goals. No food gifts!

I rarely tip, and do not need tips.

I play almost daily. I may be closed weekends but try to at least gift/respond then as well. I have a family to care for, and that takes priority.

Add: ElvenCat
    =^O.O^=

Host(ess)
    Looking for new nbrs who will gift back, send requests back, don't show up only when something is needed and play goals. I request parts when needed since most of the appliance recipes aren't worth it. I don't care about tips and ratings however i will tip back if i'm tipped. No people who only respond to resquests, only tip never sending a gift back. It's not hard to be a good nbr lol but i guess it is for some. Add 1dimpelss ty

Host(ess)
    I do gift everyday and respond to requests. I give what i receive.

invite me, i will accept your requests and give you things

Rhino Keeper
    Please add TKgames2 n my other one is myharleycat. I need neighbors who play and not just sparadically please thnx.

add me
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Same here! My id is

chubilis

My sister is

shinlis

Daily player please add me emilyblue81
    I play RS and BS!!