Page 55 of 76 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Need daily giftin but no tips needed neighbors

New Resident
    please add me i send all gifts and tips
    mcsempai

STORM8 ID: anniebaby16 (bakery name: annie's)

Hello, new in restaurant story, looking for active players now who gift parts and maybe occasionally tip, I gift parts whenever needed (requested) and also tip when I can. Please do add me. Hope we can all be good neighbors, thanks!

Looking for neighbors, I don't need tipping as I don't have time to do that everyday.

I answer any part requests and mass gift unless you catch me and request a certain part. I never send food, I love to play but I do have a life that is VERY busy. I do tip though, but just not everyday and not everyone as it is very time consuming, and when I do tip I am a silent tipper. If this is fine with you you can add me.

I have a total of 6 shops, I only play two of them, the others are for answering goals, I do not visit the other shops everyday but I do when goals are around.

Here are all my ID's these are for Bakery, Restaurant and Fashion Stories
    chocodelites rox33anne craftingmom33 sewingmom33 gaming33mom craftingsewingmom

You could pretty much wipe out one part with me alone on an appliance LOL As I gift the same part you ask for unless you are full.

Farm Supplier
    need active neighbors who accept requests daily and send parts only daily especially when there are goals. don't need tips because i don't have time to tip. will eventually delete those who keep sending food and inactive neighbors. thanks

Hello everyone,I don't need tips because I tip ounce in while when I can but play daily and do all goals I gift daily and help around with requests no food for me only parts any food I delet so it's a waste here my ID FOR RESTAURANT STORY AND BAKERY STORY THANKS SO MUCH.

bijou2YOU

New Resident
    Hey I'm looking for new active friends!

ID: ladyavada

I am level 99, looking for other high level players who gift PARTS and answer requests daily. I don't tip or read my wall, my device is too slow for that. Please add aniyahmae55 in RS and BS. Long time player.

New Resident
    add me! ID:Erosanji

Rhino Keeper
    Please add me...thanks!!
    kimikayyz

New Resident
    Please add me! My Id is; emxne