Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Need daily giftin but no tips needed neighbors

New Resident
    add me ID:kys7304 gift everyday tip 2 or 3 times a week . . .

daily player level 99, gift daily and answer part requests every few hours. No tipping necessary as I dont always have time for tipping. Feel free to add me; BeachBuns14

Also play BS, DS, Farm Story 2

I'm back from hiatus and in need of friendly neighbors! I don't tip daily, but I do gift & accept requests every day (I gift general parts or goal parts on the first week of a goal). Friendly folks are welcome, but if you're shy or busy I don't mind!
    ID: TheLadyRachel

Daily player, on both Restaurant Story and Bakery Story. ID: manwiththelightbulbhead

New Resident
    I play and gift parts daily and answer all requests. I do not tip. I don't have time to tip 300 neighbors, nor do I expect tips. I have 75,000,000 coins that I can't spend now. The 20 I get from tips is pretty meaningless to me.

add: kingofmay

New Resident
    Hey guys username: idelxo

I tip, I respond to request daily and need neighbours who will do the same. I'm more than happy to accept any types of gifts and if there's anything you need desperately let me know!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm ladysurvivor and I desperately need to clean out my neighbors and add new ones. I confess I'm not much of a tipper because that takes massive amounts of time I just don't have but I do play every day and I'm great at gifting and I always respond to parts requests. I'm looking for people who also respond to parts requests because I have a hard time getting appliances built. Thank you so much. (I'm also gonna peruse this forum for potential neighbors!)

My id - Bluberibakery
    Tipping is pointless and a waste of time imo. Unless you are level 10 and really need the money. As long as I get parts for ovens I don't care what star rating you have. As long as you play a couple of times a week you will remain on my friends list.

Hello. I'm looking for neighbors that are level 85 and above. I gift often. More if you ask. Add me, billybubbakittyandmoe

I gift parts & accept request daily. Tipping not required and I don't tips or clear my tips. Please feel free to add me, if you play similar like me or don't mind my hassle-free playing style. [Note: Only accept players who are level 50 & above only!]

ID: minidemon88

Thank you!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!