Page 38 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Need daily giftin but no tips needed neighbors

ID: rhondagaitan

New Resident
    Hi! I'm addicted to Restaurant Story too 😊
    Most of my old neighbors is not playing anymore and I'm looking for new ones...
    I don't wanna spend my days tipping, but please add me if the gifts are important to you!
    ID: siso_86

Host(ess)
    Play hourly, daily gifter and I respond to all requests

ID - tganfl

ID-jbertram78

I'm in desperate need of neighbors. Neighbors who gift parts only and respond to requests. I'm a level 99 and most of my neighbors no longer play. I'm just about ready to quit playing because of the neighbor shortage or neighbors who demand tipping and food gifts.

Daily player! Add me

aubsprobs14

plz add green_eyes9999. Thxs

[B][/Bplz add green_eyes9999 I send parts as gifts and decline food gifts. I check in constantly. I respond to requests right away. I am not worried if you visit and tip because I go in streaks as well, but responding to requests and gifting parts daily is a very important must for my neighbors. I have been playing for many years so you will have a neighbor for the long haul. Thxs and plz add me!

Host(ess)
    I am level 99, play and gift daily. If you want/need a neighbor who only gifts parts & answer all requests please add me! My ID's are: NAVROS , ARCHEROS, LUXORIAN & MARANZETTI I do not tip all like that if it's posted to my wall I will, but other than that I have a life and tipping is not in it.

Thanks so much,
    Navros

Rhino Keeper

Talking Daily player

1st ID: nocz2
    2nd ID: nocz

Both Accounts Gift & Answer all requests DAILY!!

^-^ADD ME ADD ME^-^

I gift parts and answer requests daily, tips not required. *Hope to see you soon! *:-)
    dingoboyyyy