Page 1 of 76 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Need daily giftin but no tips needed neighbors

Rhino Keeper

Need daily giftin but no tips needed neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Post your ID here. Only one post per ID please.
    Hello!

I am level 96 and have givin up on daily tipping because it created too much stress in my life. So my star rating is often 0 or 1. However, I play daily and gift daily (fulfill requests, too, of course). Over time, many of my also high level neighbors have quit playing at all and I often receive less than 10 gifts a day.

I am hoping to find some new neighbors so I can expand and get max gifts a day. But please understand, during the school year at least, I will not be tipping much at all. I will gift you daily with useful gits of materials or stew (sometimes chicken).

If this sounds like you, please add di1975. Thanks!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-30-17 at 03:29 AM.

Fashion Designer
    The welcome wagon will be by with some banana bread in around lets say 16 hrs....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseMeyer View Post
    The welcome wagon will be by with some banana bread in around lets say 16 hrs....
    great! So many of my long term neighbors unhappy cuz I use to tip daily (for months) but just can't now new, like minded neighbors are VERY welcome!

Fashion Designer
    Somebody stopped in my store (different game) yesterday to REMIND me to visit her store. I wa like OK, sure.. So, I did. And THEN Irealized that she didnt do anything in MYstore until AFTER I did it in hers. Boy was I mad and felt stupid. While you were there to remind me, you COULDhave done it, but NO she's more interested in KEEPING SCORE to the point of making sure I did it before she did. Ijust deleted her cuz I know she'll eventually delete ME for not meeting her expectations.

Rhino Keeper
    farrels

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseMeyer View Post
    Somebody stopped in my store (different game) yesterday to REMIND me to visit her store. I wa like OK, sure.. So, I did. And THEN Irealized that she didnt do anything in MYstore until AFTER I did it in hers. Boy was I mad and felt stupid. While you were there to remind me, you COULDhave done it, but NO she's more interested in KEEPING SCORE to the point of making sure I did it before she did. Ijust deleted her cuz I know she'll eventually delete ME for not meeting her expectations.
    Oh boy, that reminds me of my Farm neighbor who I deleted since she looked inactive as soon as I added her a few days after her post on sehana's friend finder list. She stated she was a daily gifter/waterer and gifter/water when she can. Don't ask me, I'm still trying to understand how one can be both. I gave her a second chance since theoretically she never had a chance at her trial period with me (she said her tablet malfunctioned) and I do prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt. Well... next day, she visits me to write hello (I guess to let me know she was still alive on day two of being neighbors) and didn't bother watering either...

add: tiffyluvbug

Brand new phone )((: needing neighbors! Add: Godisdevine (fashion story, restaurant story, & bakery story) gifter/tipper! thank you in advance.

New Resident
    If you like, pls add ID : 3tinymage I send out random parts as gift daily, send out ppl's request too. Play both RS, BS no tipping

salmon14

Page 1 of 76 123451151 ... LastLast