Page 49 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Need daily giftin but no tips needed neighbors

I am a casual player who has time for parts gifting and fulfilling requests and who may or may not have time to tip. I will tip on occasion (with no expectations of return tips) but just because I like to see people's restaurants.

If interested add mindykoch on restaurant story and bakery story.

add me please. ashleybrooke82

Need neighbors who give parts and reply to requests daily (especially the week or so following after new appliance parts come out). Don't really tip and don't care about tipping. If that sounds good, please add carebear352 on Bakery and/or Restaurant.

please add me - kerbear879

Farm Supplier
    need neighbors who accept requests daily and send parts only especially when there are goals. don't need tips because i don't have time to tip. will delete those who send food. thanks

New Resident
    Add me please I need gifts and materials will gift back add DandL0122

Rhino Keeper
    My style of play has changed, and no longer fits with this thread.
    Last edited by MissCeara; 01-27-17 at 10:55 AM.

I need neighbors who accept requests daily and send parts only especially when there are goals.
    I don't need tips because i don't have time to tip.
    My ID is Claudie63

Tipping not required just looking for people that gift and answer parts requests.

I play daily lvl 99, I do gift daily and answer parts requests but I only tip occasionally when RL permits.

Hey guys! I'm level 99, 4 star. I tip and gift daily (although it can be time consuming, may have breaks here and there)

Requirements: be active AT LEAST every 2 days, be a 3-4 star player, gift daily and tip AT LEAST every 2 days.

ID: howdyitslottie