Page 41 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Need daily giftin but no tips needed neighbors

Just deleted a whole lot of neighbors who stopped playing, so I need new ones!^^

I'm level 99, looking for high-level players who gift and accept requests, but don't tip or write messages on my wall (it annoys me, I delete them anyways... so why bother?). I don't send specific items if asked, I send goal-related gifts or random parts when there's no new oven.

If it sound ok to you, please add Chubilis. Thanks!!

Please, add my sister too! Same conditions. Her ID is Shinlis, thanks again!
    Last edited by chubilis; 10-10-15 at 04:02 AM.

Farm Supplier
    forensgrad23

Host(ess)
    LTTri - Active player for requests and parts only

New Resident
    Hi everyone! Daily player here if you want to please add both my accounts: Alycat513 and popcornsweetie. thanks so much!

Rhino Keeper
    Hello! I'm looking to fill out my neighborhood on my primary account, plus two baby accounts, with active neighbors who answer requests daily. I play both Bakery and Restaurant, though Bakery is my primary game.

What I Look for in a Neighbor
    • I ask that you are willing to add all 3 accounts, please. We are a package deal.
    • I will only be accepting established players--preferably level 99, but at least level 85 or greater.
    • I ask that you are an active player who checks in at least once or twice a day to gift and return requests.
    • I don't expect that you will visit or tip me. I'm fine with just gifts and requests.
    • I ask that you please gift parts, not food. (I don't expect you to keep track of specific parts just for me. I just ask that you gift parts in general.)
    • If you need to take occasional breaks, I am okay with that as long as you announce your intended absence on your wall, or otherwise communicate it to me.

Am I a Good Fit for You?
    • I am a long-time player who occasionally needs to take breaks due to my work schedule. This amounts to a few months off approximately once every year or two.
    • Requests: I answer requests daily from all 3 accounts in the morning and before bed. Accounts 1 & 3 get checked throughout the day as well.
    • Gifts: I typically gift from all 3 accounts each morning. Once in a great while, if work is hectic, I'll take a short break from one or both of the secondary accounts. This does not happen often. If it's important to you, I'm usually awake to gift 4 to 5 hours after the daily gift clock resets. In the interest of time, I do mass gift. I send basic parts when nothing is going on, and specialty parts when we're building something.
    • Tips: I do not tip. I do occasionally return tips from my primary account's wall, but I won't commit to tipping with any regularity.

If all of the above fits your playstyle, I'd love to have you in the neighborhood!

MissCeara
    MissCeara2
    MissCeara3
    Last edited by MissCeara; 11-13-15 at 08:09 AM.

I'm a daily player who gifts and accepts requests daily, I just don't have time to be tipping so if you'd like to add me feel free cause I'm looking for some good neighbours. ID GingerSnapsAgain thanks

Please add haist59

Hi there, its cookie monster. I am starting all over again from scratch (after reaching level 99 I got bored lol). So have decided to open another account. Although I am only level 6, I am looking for players who are level 80 and above ONLY. Sorry but I am being strict on this as I don't want to add newbies only to find they have quit halfway through the game.

As my cookie monster account neighbours know, I gift basic parts daily and always gift new part during updates/goals. I also action all requests on a daily basis. Please do not invite me if you need tipping. As I don't tip (due to family and work commitments). So I would love neighbours who have the same/similar playing style... i.e are non tippers who gift parts only and action requests on a daily basis.

*** Currently NOT accepting any more neighbours as I have enough now. Thank you. ***
    Last edited by littleninja88; 12-10-15 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Now have enough nbrs

PLEASE ADD ME : MY ID Is GIFTPHINYA
    I'M A DAILY PLAYER.
    I PLAY RESTAURANT STORY , BAKERY STORY AND FASHION STORY.
    THANKS FOR ADD ME AS YOUR FRIENDS.

NOW I play PET SHOP STORY , too.

MY ID: MAJA_MADAGASKAR

Is there not:
    #you can not see -whats your request / gift / desire (divide of today)
    #sort all neigborns after that Level / food / parts / visit-friends
    #all neigborns on top -storm & A... B... C... (bad luck your name is zorro)
    #a button for press -all neigborns for request &gifts -troublesome to tap everyday all neigborns
    #I became spasm -for all acrobatic fingers -there is all think so small/little

I look TV -when a play or make another somethings -speed-fingers -
    It sucks -when i press to much or false/mistake -no re-edit

MY QUESTIONS I HAVE BUILDING SUITE OF OVEN ...CAN NOT TAKE IN STORAGE ...BEFORE I BECAME MY PARTS?

-Where can i see whats parts i need before i buy the building-oven!? -requests can i not plan on before buy? -Whats new rezept the new machine/device? -I search in this forum my threads -i can not find on mobil version!